Samsung Galaxy A50s

Samsung Galaxy A50s

priya, 26 Jun 2020my samsung a50s automatically hangs up while i m on a call,... more A50s is terrible. it gets heated up like a heater and then gets turned off, hangs alot.. sometimes more than 15 times in a day..its really terrible and not at all value for money and even samsung service centre is worst. They do not have any parts and demands such extra cost. Do not buy this phone. It's terrible. samsung service centre is fraud+worst.

Real me 6 is waaayyy better

• Abrar

This phone is a normal multimedia and not for gaming. So don't use for heavy games and shut the ......up

This phone is good in my opinion but sometimes heating when playing games.

• Kumaresan

Verry verry bad mobile getting more heating issue and hanging while playing game getting stoped automatically

• Jd

Works like heater

Where can i find a password for applications.. Thanks in advance

My phone A50s heating too much for mobile data and for wifi also it got hot.
Before this one I used Samsung S7,it also heating too much.
is this is a common problem for Samsung phones?

• MICHAEL12321

Joan, 06 Jul 2020This phone is overall good but I only have one issue - the ... morekudos my friend were tied of that problem about a50s

• A

After the june 2020 update, Netflix is not playing in HD, only SD. Play back spec says its widevine l3 before it has been always l1.

• K

After new update pubg cant play in smooth-extreme and cant play in hdr.

• Joan

This phone is overall good but I only have one issue - the messenger app freezes, especially when another app is open.

• Vik

Deepsikhamaik, 28 Jun 2020SAMSUNG a50s is rebooted automatically per weeks 2times. cu... moreCheck the phone setting ,there is option automatic reboot

• Dhruv

Got june security update india with solitiare infinite getting preinstalled

jeanylle, 30 Jun 2020its been 7 months since i bought my phone but now, whenever... moreBroken charger or battery or charging port

its been 7 months since i bought my phone but now, whenever i charge my phone, its percentage doesn't go up. what do i do? this phone here in PH is kinda expensive.

• Deepsikhamaik

SAMSUNG a50s is rebooted automatically per weeks 2times. customare updated android 10 software therefore ph is rebooting automatically...

• priya

my samsung a50s automatically hangs up while i m on a call, or clicking a photo or watching some video. it restarts but takes time from 10-15 minutes around. This is happening now every 2-3 days. Today it switched off and didn't restarted for 5 hrs and when the battery was dead, it then started again properly on recharging.I am really not liking this phone. Doesn't feel like this phone is value for money.

• vcvar2

Its an alright phone but the experience is ruined by the finger print scanner, its just hopeless.

• sri

there no photo quality and phone restarts so often like 2 times a week automatically is there any fix for it