Samsung Galaxy A50s

Samsung Galaxy A50s

No need to hate it, this A50s is for China only.
If you don't live in China and you really want it, buy the A50 because the last update is terrific. I'm talking about the August update, the one we had 3 weeks ago.

• Mamun

Ah....Just take it on resonable price,,,,thats it

MOHAMMAD KAISER ALAM, 22 Aug 2019Does it IP68 Ratings? Otherwise, I don't want to buy it.Bro are you a newbie? First time been buying a phone or are you just a hater? The A series are no longer water and dust resistant did you knew that? Samsung took away those features to Challenge the Chinese companies especially with the price. If you don't wanna buy you don't have to, the chinese copy cats are there to offer a lot, its your choice.

• Dfish

USA unlocked or AT&T please....said the dead horse.

Myron, 22 Aug 2019I still don't know what's the point of having these E versi... moreI agree with you.

HappyAndroidUser07, 22 Aug 2019720p screen in 2019 OMEGALULthis feature makes cc9e keeps screen on 10minutes more in SOT test than rog2 with 6000mah

Does it IP68 Ratings? Otherwise, I don't want to buy it.

• Myron

I still don't know what's the point of having these E versions (like the A10e) and S versions, like this one. There's already 8 of these A series phones, there's no need to make more.

I need this phone. But price 😓😔

• Ftqxmz

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019f/2 aperture camera? With 0.8um?? Is this a 100 EUR phon... moreExactly.. At least they should have put the aperture below f1.8

f/2 aperture camera? With 0.8um??

Is this a 100 EUR phone?????

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019everything almost as same as cc9e except Hd+ screen 185$... more720p screen in 2019 OMEGALUL

• sabrina777

and it'll have a price tag to rival note 10, I wonder y Samsung isn't launching their mid range sets with competitive pricing... market currently is flooded with mobiles from xiaomi,oppo,vivo, huawei etc, offering pretty decent specs with good price ranges. if Samsung doesn't concentrate on making their mid range sets more affordable then they'll soon find them out of market

What is the policy behind this phone when we have A50 ??

everything almost as same as cc9e
except Hd+ screen
185$ for cc9e
how much for this ?
A50 still is more expensive than cc9e...despite cc9e its much prettier than A50 & better specs
is the battery ptoblem of A50 solved with last update, afte all yhis time?!

no infrared port !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019Oh My Lord,I already buy A70. This is sucksA70 is better bro

Hareesh, 22 Aug 2019I'm waiting for this Mobile. How about price in india? When... moreSorry it's only china specific, not for another country

• Hareesh

I'm waiting for this Mobile. How about price in india? When would be actual date to launch here?

Very nice camera upgrades