Samsung Galaxy A51

Samsung Galaxy A51

A51 waste again wait one plus nord SD765G +90hz refresh rate + 5G support 25K range

• skid

Best phone Great display light weight price is hight bcz samsung brand but I have this phone no I love it

• Rikas

And., 04 Jul 2020Hi.. I'm planning to buy a phone. And I'm choosin... moremy phone is A51 wy beterry life is too much

Over priced piece of sh___ , I bought it for super AMOLED display and it's 1ui, now I regret

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020Not really. I have tried few Mods but not find it useful, ... moreThank you

• And.

Hi.. I'm planning to buy a phone. And I'm choosing between Samsung A51 or Huawei 5T. Which one do you think is much better especially when it comes to its batt life? Thank you..

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Hey, I'm confused b/w Samsung galaxy a51 and a70s. Can anyo... moreGo for A51.

somba, 03 Jul 2020Hi mate, kindly don't update. Battery draining faster ... moreWow too bad i updated but not seen such problem yet

• Bmedoki

Daivik, 02 Jul 2020Does the A51 support GCam?Good question, somebody should answer this please.

Snr Nana Kwasi, 30 Jun 2020I got an update today 30th June, 2020 on my A51 Global vers... moreHi mate, kindly don't update. Battery draining faster after the update. something to do with the cameralightsensor draining more than 20% which was not their before. Turning off adaptive brightness solves it but who wants to stay without?

Anyone facing the same problem? Any solution?

ErneDaGoat, 01 Jul 2020What update is that? U3BTE7

Daivik, 02 Jul 2020Does the A51 support GCam?Not really. I have tried few Mods but not find it useful, keep in mind Gcam Is only best For SD Processors

• Lolnotgetingmyname

It's a nice phone for the money

Does the A51 support GCam?

• Toupi

if only 90hz added super amoled hehehehe

Arifin, 02 Jul 2020Is this phone good for playing mobile legend and pubg in hi... moreI will not recommend it for playing PUBG. It will lag when enemy cones near or in hotdrops.

• Arifin

Is this phone good for playing mobile legend and pubg in highest setting without lagging ? I have old phone galaxy s7 and thinking of upgrade my samsung phone

• Dho

Snr Nana Kwasi, 28 Jun 2020Don't mind the Haters, buy this A51 and you won't regret. T... moreA51 doesn't have HMP (via https://versus.com/en/samsung-exynos-9610-vs-samsung-exynos-9611). The lack of HMP on 9611 exynos may be why there is worse battery on it. The ability to dynamically redistribute core usage makes a huge difference.

But you are right that the phone has average battery for its price, but it isn't a good battery by any means.

Snr Nana Kwasi, 30 Jun 2020I got an update today 30th June, 2020 on my A51 Global vers... moreWhat update is that?

Ana7, 28 Jun 2020M confused between a51 n a71. A71 is quite big for my hand... moreThe A71 is a much better choice, those who say the A51 is a good phone have not tried other similarly priced phones, ofcourse they'll be satisfied especially if they come from an older phone. Yes the A71 is more expensive, but it's totally worth it, you'll not only be gaining much better performance, but also a better camera, not because of the different sensors, but because of the processing, the exynos 9611 is one of the worst SOCs when it comes to image processing at this price, and again, those who have only tried the A51 will be very satisfied, especially since they try to make up for it by oversharpenning and oversaturating the images to get some good looking but very inaccurate photos and videos, but compare it with the Redmi note 9s that is using the same sensor and you'll start seeing the difference. The bigger punch hole is to raise the quality of the selfie camera, it's hard to find a small punch hole and a good front camera at this price, the rumored pixel 4a seems to be coming with an even bigger punch hole, and that's for a reason ofcourse.