Samsung Galaxy A51

Samsung Galaxy A51

• vasi

Asif, 25 Jan 2022How is build quality? Can I use it without case for long ti... morefrom less then 1 m the screen is broken with a TPU case

• Asif

How is build quality? Can I use it without case for long time?
Becuse I like using phone without case.

• Daybor

Got android 11 update notification today, decided to give it a trial by downloading and man, it's dope as ice.
I encourage Sammy users to give it a trial and review.

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2022so i tried the different methods and it didn't work. ... moreYeah , I also have the same problem
its just been a year since i got this phone and it has stopped functioning

GegeHchaz, 17 Jan 2022I bought this phone too on the 23rd of Dec 2021 as a Christ... moreYeah it could be better. Restarting works though

• GegeHchaz

I bought this phone too on the 23rd of Dec 2021 as a Christmas present. Everything on it is perfect, camera, memory, peformance, screen color. Only ONE BIG problem!!! The WiFi, my goodness. What kind of nonsense is that, now I am getting terrible headaches from my wife about the connectivity.

• kiba1101

Switched to this phone after my old huawei started to have problems. Display and screen durability is not the best. Screen started to have problems after less than 6 months of purchase, otherwise great phone. Really nice pictures as well.

so i tried the different methods and it didn't work.

the boot looping of phone has intensify and i can use it only for a maximum of 5 minutes and then, my phone freezes and power off. sometimes it stuck on the Samsung Galaxy A51 logo until the battery dies.

jezina, 15 Jan 2022Why a51 screen replacement is damn expensive, Samsung display standards

• jezina

Why a51 screen replacement is damn expensive,

• Dude

Can somebody tell me about camera performance? After second last update.
My camera become blur all the time, in 1x mode!! I can't focus any subject!

When shift to 0.5x, that’s become clear.
I don’t know what's the problem!!

Abi, 11 Jan 2022Can someone advice me on how to make a screen-shot using Ga... moreJust press volume down and power button at the same time.

• Yas

Can anyone tell me, has camera performance (Front live focus) improved after one ui 3.1.1?

Asif, 22 Oct 2021Proximity sensor is not good in this phone.It's better than the A52s. For that phone, it relies on you touching the top of the screen for it to work.

Abi, 11 Jan 2022Can someone advice me on how to make a screen-shot using Ga... morePress power and volume down at the same time.

• A.Alkotob

Abi, 11 Jan 2022Can someone advice me on how to make a screen-shot using Ga... morepress power+volume down simultaneously just press don't hold

How can we connect OTG on this phone

• Abi

Can someone advice me on how to make a screen-shot using Galaxy A51

Allenater , 19 Dec 2021I have this phone for almost 2 years. It's a good phon... moreI have A51 with 8GB RAM and 128GB, no 4GB RAM option in my country (Indonesia).

godogs, 29 Dec 2021I thought both Samsung and Motorola guaranteed 1 update? I... moreA51 will probably get 12 in late January, and will also get 13, per Samsung