Samsung Galaxy A51

MJ, 22 Apr 2021Just got one ui 3.1😉Where are you located? And how is it

• MJ

Just got one ui 3.1😉

• Prajal

I am not getting any security update from last october kn my a51 made in vietnam..also i didnt get android 11..plz any body hav any idea plss

Wajahat, 17 Apr 2021The battery level and other icons at top of screen are so s... moreYou can increase size at settings (screen zoom) and if you activate the assistant menu, you will get magnifying option

• Wajahat

The battery level and other icons at top of screen are so small you need magnifier to read them. And there is no way to increase their size. It is really poor UU design.

babak, 15 Apr 2021i had received an update in Iran today and security patch u... moreYes, I have too received a 1.3GB OS update on 15th April, with April patch along with improved camera update for Indian A51 models.

What about battery drain for this update UI3.1 ?

Is Samsung Vietnam doing anything about android 11 one ui 3.1 for A51

• babak

ddas, 12 Apr 2021Still no further software updates after February patch. Pat... morei had received an update in Iran today and security patch updated to april. maybe you will receive it today or tommorrow

Edge lighting not working well

• ali

hi my camera not working good and same time call hanging why?

I recommend you work on the phone. I can't seem to get my words right even when I typed the correctly...auto correct is just misspelling and words.
The picture quality doesn't befits the Samsung quality and what ita know for.
Every other thing seems okay.

Daasarathi, 09 Apr 2021when " Galaxy A51 " shows up , 1. press and hol... moreSame thing has happened to me and I just cant access my phone at all.

Still no further software updates after February patch. Pathetic Samsung India..A-series should have atleast regular monthly updates.

• Dezlite

sammie13, 10 Apr 2021Waiting for one ui 3.1 for A51 like.......🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️same!!!!!!!!! my phone unlocked usa and still don't have it!

Waiting for one ui 3.1 for A51 like.......🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

• Daasarathi

TON, 06 Apr 2021He everyone! I have a problem with the A 51, it shuts down ... morewhen " Galaxy A51 " shows up ,
1. press and hold the Power Key & Volume Down , there you reach to the SAFE MODE , release all , find the 3rd party app that causing the issue(mostly related to UI changes apks), restart the device.
2. press and hold the Power Key & Volume Up, there you reach to the DOWNLOAD MODE , release all. choose the option to RESET, leave it & let the mobile do the Job.
if still the issue continues reach the Samsung Service Point

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2021Will Factory Reset resets the android version too??No

• Levi

Me, 02 Apr 2021This phone only support 15w fast charging If i use 18w charger is it ok for the phone

• TON

He everyone! I have a problem with the A 51, it shuts down and restarts every time I sail on it. after a few times it turns off and does not restart again. Shows only Samsung A51 in black field and does not work until the battery is discharged.