Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

• Olu

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2022Got the android 12 update last night and its pretty good. P... moreHas the battery life improved?

kefanik, 18 hours agoI have connected issue with USB OTG on samsung A52s. Don�... moreUse another USB OTG/Flash Drive. If still doesn't work power off you phone. Connect to a laptop/computer. Press and hold volume up and power buttons. When you see Samsung logo release both buttons. Recovery menu will be opened. Press volume down multiple times until you reach wipe cache partition. Press on it and select yes. Press again to reboot. When your phone boots up try connecting USB OTG again.

Anonymous, 23 hours agoA52 or redmi note 10 pro? They are identical. Just decide between One UI and MIUI.

danteneo, 8 hours agoUpdated to oneui 4.0/android 12 just now. So far it feels l... moreYou need to factory reset after every major update. It will help.

Updated to oneui 4.0/android 12 just now. So far it feels laggy/unresponsive lot of times. Phone is also heating quite a bit for simple tasks like checking whatsapp and browsing web. Im thinking of doing factory reset hoping it will fix these issues

• LyrionTannister

Got A12 upday few days ago in Russia, 2200mb
At first glance its smoother and less laggy, also notifications looks better

What are the new features on android 12/ one ui 4.0 does it make the phone faster and the battery last longer? Thanks.

I have connected issue with USB OTG on samsung A52s. Don't recognized USB OTG.

Got android 12 update 2265.65mb india

A52 or redmi note 10 pro?

• AnonF-1009694

AnonF-1009694, 18 Jan 2022Having a little issue in one ui 4.0 where when I drag down ... moreOther than that, the android 12 with one Ui 4.0 update is perfectly fine. Made the overall phone feel smother with nice added features and visual changes here and there. The performance remains consistent as I managed to get the exact same score I got before the android 12 update in antutu benchmark, and I notice no slow down. Also not sure if this is the case or not but I think RAM management got a little better with the update, again I'm not too sure it just kinda seems like it.

• AnonF-1009694

Having a little issue in one ui 4.0 where when I drag down the notification shade or drag down a second time to enter the quick toggle center the animation is a little bit jittery, this happens base on how often I enter the notification shade or the quick toggle center which is most of the time. I'm saying because I want to know if there's anyone with one Ui 4.0 installed having this same issue.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022But snap 732G is almost the same performance of 720G right? 720G 730G 732G are almost the same. Unless you are a gamer 720G is great.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022It is worth it if you want a phone that last for years beca... moreBut snap 732G is almost the same performance of 720G right?

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022Is it worth it to buy? In our country it cost 350usd but it... moreThat's a good price, you have to evaluate for yourself of course. I have the 6GB 128GB variant since launch and I'm quite happy.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022Is it worth it to buy? In our country it cost 350usd but it... moreIt is worth it if you want a phone that last for years because this a52 will recieve 3major os update and 4yrs of security update and also the specs are amazing the only downside is the soc they should've use sd 732g on this price tag

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022Is it worth it to buy? In our country it cost 350usd but it... moreIt isn't bad price. You can buy it. Overall a great phone.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022For the right price it is.Is it worth it to buy? In our country it cost 350usd but it's 8/256 variant, don't mind the 5g phones bcs we don't totally have 5g it have, but in some areas only

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022Is it worth it to buy this phone in 2022?For the right price it is.

Is it worth it to buy this phone in 2022?