Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

• Jk

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021Should i buy a fairly used iphone x or a new a52.Pls i need... moreM62. This one is overpriced compared to a xiaomi x3 pro or nfc which offer the same thing and better processor. But if you want samsung, go woth the m/f 62. Same price better processor.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021Should i buy a fairly used iphone x or a new a52.Pls i need... moreDepends on which OS you like more.

Should i buy a fairly used iphone x or a new a52.Pls i need suggestions,i want to buy one of em next week.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021I have had this phone for a couple of months now. Only gr... moreIt's post processing you have to wait for. Samsung relies on it too much on this phone because the camera frankly is crap.

Hi folks,

Does anybody know if installing third party camera app (ie Open Camera, Camera FV-5, Footej Camera 2....) the speed exposure can be settle to 30 seconds? The native camera I saw that only let you to settle maximum 10 seconds

Thanks!

• LLy

September security patch is here.

I have had this phone for a couple of months now.
Only gripe I have is the camera app. The app itself is laggy, when going from portrait to landscape, it take a couple of seconds to switch. Taking a photo right after opening the app, it does not take the photo. It's as if I have to wait for the app to complete loading in the background. I also face an issue when trying to open the last taken picture right after taking it. Like even a second after I take the picture, opening it does not. Have to wait a while. 3rd party camera apps are fine and does not exhibit this behaviour.

I have reset Camera app settings, cache and everything.

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2021Does turing on a higher refresh rate like 90hz make battery... moreNo. Use 90 hZ, because the phone is a lot smoother.

Does turing on a higher refresh rate like 90hz make battery worse in the long run. Anyone who has experienced the battery getting worse in the long run?

Nk, 08 Sep 2021Is any body facing issues with flash photo the photo is wor... moreYou got September update on A52 ?

• LLy

nightyman, 08 Sep 2021Yes. Me too I noticed that (I have A52 4G version) In the ... moretry doing what you do.. in pitch dark room, mine is fine.

• Kio

Nk, 08 Sep 2021Is any body facing issues with flash photo the photo is wor... moreNo its working fine..

• Nk

Is any body facing issues with flash photo the photo is worst. It seems after september update there is an issue with flash photo in nighr time.

I see a lot of guys pretending to own the phone. Wahahahaha.. Seriously i have owned the phone for a couple of months now and i haven't encountered any problems. This guys who complain must be pretty unlucky to have gotten a lemon or just plain trollin.

• nightyman

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2021Always on display screen on phone is not deep black is any ... moreYes. Me too I noticed that (I have A52 4G version)
In the daylight it's OK. But at night, in a totally dark room, if I check AOD, I notice some white clouds near the FP scheme.
To compare : I have the A51 4G and the AOD background is totally black in the same conditions

Korm2me, 07 Sep 2021I just shatter my screen. How can I get original screen to ... moreIf you are in the EU, you can buy display with frame and new battery from idoc.eu. They don't sell just the display itself because replacing that alone is nearly impossible nowadays.. But atleast the price is good.

I just shatter my screen. How can I get original screen to replace it. And also will it ever be like as it was when I bought it?

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2021go to settings and search for "adapt sound" then... moreThat only works with earphones.