Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

Thanks for your comment.
Definitely worth the buy

Rumaithi, 04 Apr 2021Does Samsung Galaxy A52 support wireless charging?No

Khan, 03 Apr 2021Yes I have used 3 Galaxy A52 phone all have Jerk Jerk sound... moreI am typing with galaxy A52. D sound quality is great and call sound is good. May be ur u unit

• Rumaithi

Does Samsung Galaxy A52 support wireless charging?

• Nazz

Im currently typing this on the A52 , its so good i cant believe its that cheap , the screen is just , super amoled , super nice , sd720g , super quick , no heat at all , snappy 90hz , 4500mah battery is insane , it lasts the whole two days , ONE THING I HATE IS , THE BOX , it have earphone jack but no earphone?? It does support 25w but just got 18w brick?? Annoying

DesertKid, 03 Apr 2021If you want A better processor and fast screen response bas... moreNot Waterproof, but it's Waterresistant

• Yasin

Does UFS 2.1 a deal breaker for the price tag?

Emir , 03 Apr 2021Guys I am struggling with this phone and Oppo reno 4. I don... moreI dont think oppo would win against this. Go with a52

jop, 04 Apr 2021has anyone found a solution to thisNo such issue for me. I am on April patch from couple of days ago. Was fine before too.

• jop

Khan, 03 Apr 2021Galaxy A52 Ear Speaker sound is annoying during calling. I... morehas anyone found a solution to this

• Emir

Guys I am struggling with this phone and Oppo reno 4. I don’t record much videos

I think a52 will be n1 best seller smartphone in 2021

• Khan

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2021GSMarena review didn't mention such issue, so you are ... moreDear I already sent email to Samsung regarding this issue, I am Samsung user for the last 12 years, This issue is in three A52 Mobiles which I used in last week.

Khan, 03 Apr 2021Galaxy A52 Ear Speaker sound is annoying during calling. I... moreGSMarena review didn't mention such issue, so you are either posting fake comments or having a faulty unit.

I have the 732G, is this information correct? Anyone got the 720G variant here that shows correct 720G in CPU Z?

• Khan

Galaxy A52 Ear Speaker sound is annoying during calling.
It produce Jirk Jirk Sound during call.

• Khan

Sharjeel78, 03 Apr 2021Anybody using Samsung A52 user feeling jerk jerk (loud abno... moreYes I have used 3 Galaxy A52 phone all have Jerk Jerk sound in ear Speaker when talking with someone.

Sharjeel78, 03 Apr 2021Anybody using Samsung A52 user feeling jerk jerk (loud abno... moreGo to phone app and turn it off in settings. It happens when your call is connected.

• Khan

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2021You mean when you call someone and it makes a sound at the ... moreEar Speaker produce Sound during call.

Sharjeel78, 03 Apr 2021Anybody using Samsung A52 user feeling jerk jerk (loud abno... moreYou mean when you call someone and it makes a sound at the beginning?