Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

RandyRiffin, 14 hours agoBruv, you can't use a 45W charger on the A52s if it on... moreIts up to 25W get your facts right

• Matjazz

RandyRiffin, 14 hours agoBruv, you can't use a 45W charger on the A52s if it on... moreYou can but it'll only charge as fast as A52s allows it which is 25W I think.

RandyRiffin, 14 hours agoBruv, you can't use a 45W charger on the A52s if it on... moreSamsung A52s supports charging up to 25W.

AnonF-1009694, 14 hours agoI Have android 12 with one UI 4.0 on A52 4G and it made the... moreHow's battery life on Android 12?

Bojan , 17 Jan 2022A52s is best choice in middle categories ! Just you must to... moreBruv, you can't use a 45W charger on the A52s if it only supports up to 15W charging!

Enzu, 17 Jan 2022Now that I've experienced a 120hz screen, I can no lon... moreYeah that's expected. That's why people are complaining so much about the resolution of the S21. Sure, we think 1440p is not much different from 1080p, but they have had past S6,S7,S8,S9 phones, all with 1440p, and their eyes are used to it, now 1080p is all foggy. That's why I'm going to transition to 120Hz slowly, first 60Hz, then 90Hz, then 120Hz Ltpo

Anonymousse, 17 Jan 2022If you want good battery life then get Galaxy M51. Yes, but for his budget, only good phone is A12. I know right, it's better if he just keeps his S9+, even with a cracked screen. And just wait until he has more money, then get M52, A42, Realme 8 or Poco M3, which have great battery life AND great specs.

• AnonF-1009694

I Have android 12 with one UI 4.0 on A52 4G and it made the overall phone feel smother with nice added features and visual changes here and there. The performance remains consistent as I managed to get the exact same score I got before the android 12 update in antutu benchmark, and I notice no slow down. Also not sure if this is the case or not but I think RAM management got a little better with the update, again I'm not too sure it just kinda seems like it.

• AnonF-1009694

Anonymous, 21 hours agoCan you configure it to be 75%? I want it to be 75%No, only 85%

• GajdanB

Davidariyan, 17 Jan 2022Yeah I even use the standard 60 hz to prolong it's bat... moreI totally agree. I would be happy too if 90 hz would be added as third option.

Matjazz, 17 Jan 2022Obviously the OneUI 4 upgrade for A52s has this option as w... moreCan you configure it to be 75%? I want it to be 75%

• Matjazz

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022Where did you get that option to charge up to 85% on A52s?Obviously the OneUI 4 upgrade for A52s has this option as well. I haven't received the upgrade yet.

• Bojan

A52s is best choice in middle categories ! Just you must too by 45w charger in box you getting 15w charge is too slow that is only problem.

dk, 17 Jan 2022Yes, it has an option to charge only up to 85% I use itWhere did you get that option to charge up to 85% on A52s?

• dk

Enzu, 17 Jan 2022Now that I've experienced a 120hz screen, I can no lon... moreYes, it has an option to charge only up to 85%
I use it

• Anonymousse

RandyRiffin, 17 Jan 2022I know right, and my friend said his S9+ cracked and he was... moreIf you want good battery life then get Galaxy M51.

• John

Davidariyan, 17 Jan 2022Not painful at all. I can choose the 120 hz anytime I want.... moreit actually does worth it. you can also use bixby routine for your 60fps games and when watching a video on your phone. that can be a very good replacement for not having a LTPO screen.
i use bixby routines for that matter, and its very good.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022Buying a phone with 120 Hz and using it at 60 Hz, that must... moreNot painful at all. I can choose the 120 hz anytime I want.
It just not worth it too much.
Many games will still use 60 fps as standard.
Even movies use 24 fps. So nothing to lose.
As long as the chipset ia as fast as this. I'm really happy with the performance. SD 778 g is the most important chipset released from 2021.

JanisT, 15 Jan 2022Camera is bad, auto focus is way off, and color accuracy is... moreI know right, and my friend said his S9+ cracked and he was gonna get a A12 to replace it (the same cost as a screen replacement for his S9). But like you said, even a A52s is a massive downgrade from the S9. Can't think how much worse an A12 would be. Actually, now he is saying he only needs good battery life, and doesn't care about screen quality or performance (he doesn't play any games) or camera (he doesn't take pictures), so I guess A12 will be a good choice.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022I've never had that issue and I sideloaded 20+ games.Strange thing is, it happened to me for majority of games.
Hope it doesn't reappear in the next one ui 4.1 update.