Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2022What fingerprint reader bug ? Mines always been fine It happened when adding fingerprints it always likely to be failed.
Many users have this unfortunately there is a page about this issue at Samsung members site.
I can hack it though by licking the finger first.
Or because i using hydrogel screen guard. That's just probably. My ex a52 doesn't have this bug.

Davidariyan, 20 Jan 2022I hope they going fix the fingerprint scanner bug soon.What fingerprint reader bug ? Mines always been fine

I hope they going fix the fingerprint scanner bug soon.

Samsung you're not wrong using this mint color. I really like it. Turned out it's really cool.
I loved it.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2022haptic feedback very weak compared to S series.The only weak point of this phone is that pathetic haptic feedback

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2022where was this released? can't find this here in Hong... moreprobably didn't release in hong kong

haptic feedback very weak compared to S series.

How's the battery life on Android 12?

• Kaki

RandyRiffin, 19 Jan 2022Does it matter if it's up to 25W or not? It's not... moreMan, relax!

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022Its up to 25W get your facts rightDoes it matter if it's up to 25W or not? It's not up to 45W and that's all I wanted to say. You act like I commited a sin by saying it can only charge up to 15W and not 25W.

where was this released?
can't find this here in Hong Kong :(

RandyRiffin, 19 Jan 2022Up to 25W. I still reserve my opinion. You can't charg... moreYou can even use a 100W charger, the phone only pulls how much it needs. The charger doesn't push electricity, the phone pulls what it needs.

This is basic knowledge.

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022Its up to 25W get your facts rightThe last thing I am going to say before I leave this raucous website for good is that, when I critique someone's opinion, I don't have any hate for any company or any brand. Click on my profile. You'll see I like phones from almost every brand. I repeat, I don't have any hate against Samsung, in case you think that.

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022Its up to 25W get your facts rightLook at my profile. 700 replies, all of them fact checked by me. The moment I get one wrong I get bashed harder than my Dad did with the slipper. I am human, am I not?

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022Its up to 25W get your facts rightUp to 25W. I still reserve my opinion. You can't charge it at 45W.

• Arju

dk, 17 Jan 2022Yes, it has an option to charge only up to 85% I use itAny network related issues for this phone..I mean the calls are not received wen signal strength is very low

RandyRiffin, 18 Jan 2022Bruv, you can't use a 45W charger on the A52s if it on... moreIts up to 25W get your facts right

• Matjazz

RandyRiffin, 18 Jan 2022Bruv, you can't use a 45W charger on the A52s if it on... moreYou can but it'll only charge as fast as A52s allows it which is 25W I think.

RandyRiffin, 18 Jan 2022Bruv, you can't use a 45W charger on the A52s if it on... moreSamsung A52s supports charging up to 25W.

AnonF-1009694, 18 Jan 2022I Have android 12 with one UI 4.0 on A52 4G and it made the... moreHow's battery life on Android 12?