Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

hello guys. i bought a52s recently. i loved it. but...the first night, in a dark room, when i turned off the screen and AOD activated, i noticed that the black parts of screen wasnt turned off. it was very dim gray, but not truned off completely. amoled supposed to turn off pixels for black. compared with a50 and poco f3. they are fine. pixels are off, unlike a52s. i sold the phone, as my store refused to acknowldge the problem. i found som links with the same problem:
The question is: have u checked ur displays in full darkness? is it only an issue with specific devices, or the common problem? i really want to buy the phone again, but really afraid that i will get corrupted display again, or even worse, lcd under the name of amoled. thank u

Beegus, 22 Dec 2021Personally, the Poco F3 felt cheap to use. Using MIUI wa... moreusing miui was a nightmare? explain please with facts

• Forsen

Seitekinako, 08 Apr 2022Anyone else having trouble using this phone for navigation ... moreMy a52s 5g dont have any issues like that

• Naw

Hello I went to the store jn order to buy samsung s22 ultra , honestly I was not convinced to buy it , the A52s is a very good phone with a such amazing screen
Why spending a lot of money while we can get a phone like this

• Trooper

A52SLOL, 08 Apr 2022Within this 2-3 months i received like 3-4 software update.... moreUpdates are not requested, they are offered or rolled out. You can still decide whether to apply the update or not, that is still up to you...

• Jaro

A52SLOL, 08 Apr 2022Within this 2-3 months i received like 3-4 software update.... moreBecause there is so many bugs. Since I bought it i have one or another bug. One bugs they fix, then another comes... I fell like I bought a 100$ phone from unknown company. I dodnt expect this from samsung. Maybe this is normal in today times when they release phone every 3 months and dont care about quality of software.

• A52SLOL

Within this 2-3 months i received like 3-4 software update. Is it normal? Never been request for update that many time before.

One of the best phone ever used
After oneUI4.1 didn't face any issue so far
- good battery life
- does not overheat
- good performance (even I feel my s21+ feels slow compare to this)
- main plus point for me is 3.5mm jack

only camera is ok

• Seitekinako

Anyone else having trouble using this phone for navigation (waze/google maps)? I'm constantly losing gps signal which causes me to miss exits and turns. I've fiddled with settings already (GPS, bluetooth, wifi, battery) but still the same.

• Fazzi

Tafserul alim Apon, 05 Apr 2022how poco x3 is better ? explain plz ,,,poco x3 has sd 732g ... moreComparing X3 with A52s isn't a good conparison match. A52s is actually a competitor of Poco F3 . Poco does have a better processor but A52s gives you better IP rating headphone jack and an excellent camera with premium features of S series ( bixby vision , fun mode , scan mode). Both phones almost offer same performance for normal usage its only gaming whete there is a difference and its not even that marginal bcz of bettter optimization on Samsung

• Shanks

Hettylos, 07 Apr 2022Your immpressions on One UI 4.1.? - Battery - Performan... moreI used One UI 4.1 sir and its a lot better than 4.0 which is infested with bugs.

• Fazzi

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2022Which one should I buy A32 4G or A52s - and which one has b... moreA52s clearly has a better cam. It has a dual cam recording mode and it can also record 4k 30 fps and 1080p 60fps which is missing in A32. And there's a ton of features that A52s offers . Its literally a mini flagship phone from Samsung and I am happy to have it 😊

• Hettylos

Your immpressions on One UI 4.1.?

- Battery
- Performance
- Animations
- Camera

I'm still using One UI 4.0 because I've heard about a lot of issues on 4.1.

• Godmode

Rony sur, 07 Apr 2022In spec sheet of gsm arena it is not mentioned if the displ... moreYou can view HDR videos on youtube and locally. I tried playing HDR10+ videos locally with no problem.

• Abdallah

does middle east version have nfc?

• Jaro

Rony sur, 07 Apr 2022In spec sheet of gsm arena it is not mentioned if the displ... moreWhen I write in you tube "hdr test" and play 3 random movies, it shows 1080p HDR in options of quality.

• Rony sur

In spec sheet of gsm arena it is not mentioned if the display of this a52s is HDR 10 / HDR 10+ certified. Can I play HDR content of YouTube on its display please confirm I would appreciate a comment of real user regarding YouTube 10/10 plus content

JessieRedmi, 07 Apr 2022A52s or the Mi 11 Lite 5G. Which is better to get cause i f... moreHad both, sold Mi 11 Lite 5G and bought A52S and I'm still using it. Brilliant phone, really.

Mi 11 Lite 5G was suffering from overheating.

A52s or the Mi 11 Lite 5G. Which is better to get cause i feel those two are one of the best midrangers atm