Samsung Galaxy A53 5G

• Y
  • Yigo.Ph
  • I@H
  • 01 Dec 2022

Have you ever encountered an issue on screeningshot? I always encounter this "cant screenshot due to privacy policy" ? How to resolve this?. This really sucks and inconvenient.

• XH}
    • 30 Nov 2022

You can get it for $199 from Simple Mobile, Total by Verizon, Straight Talk, and others, making this one if the best value phones.

• T
      • True Desicion
      • Kx4
      • 30 Nov 2022

Dont believe everyone says about a smartphone in this review.. the comentators are the competitors

Minu, 30 Nov 2022And the stereo speakers deserve a honorable mentionAbsolutely!!

• ter
          • 30 Nov 2022

Sam799, 30 Nov 2022I remember buying the Nokia N95 which was very expensive du... moreAnd the stereo speakers deserve a honorable mention

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2022I see you got the last sd card slot. Nice! Why no audio ja... moreMove on, you can just buy dongles. They don't cost so much and are not that big.

Dadogo, 29 Nov 2022Finally a man of culture. I really miss the good old days, ... moreSadly now its not. Though it's still alive, many other brands still beats it.

Dadogo, 29 Nov 2022Finally a man of culture. I really miss the good old days, ... moreI remember buying the Nokia N95 which was very expensive during those days and was quite a head turner as people used to look at my phone when I was using it 😊 I really miss those good old Nokia days ❤️

• IWU
                  • 30 Nov 2022

Dadogo, 29 Nov 2022Finally a man of culture. I really miss the good old days, ... moreSame haha. They make decent phones now too

• y
                    • yshjfnxgbvc
                    • IB$
                    • 29 Nov 2022

Desi, 28 Nov 2022My A53 phone does not work with my Bluetooth in my car. I&... moreSafety first

• HVp
                      • 29 Nov 2022

Jemlim, 23 Nov 2022A53's predecessor was A52, it isnt a downgrade!It is and isn't a downgrade. There are trade offs to both models.

Minu, 29 Nov 2022I guess I will never ever get a better replacement for my N... moreFinally a man of culture. I really miss the good old days, when Nokia was king.

• b0G
                          • 29 Nov 2022

True name, 28 Nov 2022A53 Audio and battery is better than A52sA53 has no headphone jack and looking at Notebookcheck, the A53's audio compared to the A52s seems to be degraded in lows and only increased in mids and highs, but is less balanced overall. Every band except 4000hz is increased well beyond the medium of around 65db and all the bands not reaching the medium seems to be decreased so yeah, sounds worse to me.

• ter
                            • 29 Nov 2022

Dadogo, 28 Nov 2022Plz buy a Nokia lol 🤓I guess I will never ever get a better replacement for my Nokia 8 lol, and I don't need to replace it either

• xq5
                              • 28 Nov 2022

True name, 28 Nov 2022A53 Audio and battery is better than A52sNo matter what phone and earphones you have do this now and it will sound better. Just go to equalizer settings. It has 9 lines. Set this numbers from left to right. 7DB. 5DB. 4DB. 1DB. 0DB. 0DB. 0DB. 0DB. 0DB. This will boost bass but only slightly and not overpowering. And reduce sharp sibilant treble. Enjoy.

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2022I see you got the last sd card slot. Nice! Why no audio ja... morePlz buy a Nokia lol 🤓

• SqW
                                  • 28 Nov 2022

I see you got the last sd card slot. Nice!
                                  Why no audio jack though?
                                  And wha about tha fm radio? Where did it go?

Under these circumstances this is a DEAL BREAKER for me sadly!
                                  NEXT PHONE PLEASE!

• D
                                    • Desi
                                    • I1Z
                                    • 28 Nov 2022

My A53 phone does not work with my Bluetooth in my car. I've reset it per a chat session that went on for nearly an hour. Thought it was fixed, but if I'm driving calls can't be understood by anyone no matter where I am. I can only talk if my car isn't moving. My old A50 had no problems.

• T
                                      • True name
                                      • Kx4
                                      • 28 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2022Neither Get the A52s. It's better than these phones i... moreA53 Audio and battery is better than A52s

SAMSUNG USER, 23 Nov 2022waite one year we will send next updated with lots of bugs ... moreBros autocorrect is struggling lol 🤣💀