Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Guys, a5 2015 had a plan to be updated to android 7.0 officialy but that had never happened. I was expecting 7.0 with samsung experience on A 2016 family. Samsung is so lazy with these updates that I had doubted that a5 2016 would get 7.0. 2 major updates at it's very best. This is the truth.

• Stickerlicker

My a5 2016 screen seems to have burn in ie there is a distinct diff in colour between the top and bottom half of the screen, in addition to receiving poor updates, I'm never buying samsung again after 10 years of their products.

• User

Ng, 07 Mar 2018Do not dream, Oreo will not coming to A 2016Someone said it will come this year

• Smartie

Ng, 07 Mar 2018Do not dream, Oreo will not coming to A 2016When to expect ? :)))

• Ng

Smartie, 06 Mar 2018What about oreo is it going to be official or is a dream xD ??Do not dream, Oreo will not coming to A 2016

• Smartie

What about oreo is it going to be official or is a dream xD ??

I updated my GALAXY A5 2016 to 7.0 NOUGAT and instantly had issues with the wifi at home connecting then dropping, I searched several forums and then went to the modems settings (AT&T) both 2.4 and 5.0 HGZ had the same password, so I renamed the 2.4 GHZ with a new name and password and it seems that the issue was solved - hope this helps for anyone having wifi connectivity issues whe upgrading to 7.0

guys how is the camera? particularly the front can?

• Samsungfan321

AnonD-742339, 04 Mar 2018when u put your A5 2016 in charge did u see fast charging notifa... moreIt shows you as a notifaction and on scren too

• Smartie

zack , 05 Mar 2018but me i didnt see it .. i dont use original samsung charger but... moreonly original with fast charging i think.. not sure

• zack

Smartie, 05 Mar 2018When you drop notification panel and its charging it will show y... morebut me i didnt see it .. i dont use original samsung charger but its fast charging charger

• Smartie

AnonD-742339, 04 Mar 2018when u put your A5 2016 in charge did u see fast charging notifa... moreWhen you drop notification panel and its charging it will show you fast charging

when u put your A5 2016 in charge did u see fast charging notifacation or "fast charging" on the screen or somthing like that ?

• Smartie

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2018Yeah A510 series.I didint find anywhere official word about oreo.
On all sites is this: A5 2016 wont get another update after 7.0 because it is 2 years old device.. but i wanna believe you?? ☺

• Smartie

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2018Yeah A510 series.When bro ?

Smartie, 28 Feb 2018U didnt confuse a5 2017 ?? U sure 2016 model is about to get ore... moreYeah A510 series.

• Smartie

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2018Edit: I was wrong. It has the same weather widget as the S8, it'... moreU didnt confuse a5 2017 ?? U sure 2016 model is about to get oreo?? :-)

AnonD-738746, 19 Feb 2018Hi everyone, I have an Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (A510F) and I h... moreMy phone does the exact same thing with the fingerprint sensor, but i don't think it is a problem, it usually works and when it fails to recognise my finger it only takes a second try

• Smartie

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2018Edit: I was wrong. It has the same weather widget as the S8, it'... moreWhen to expect oreo? Month? Six months?

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2018I updated to Nougat (+ all available updates) 15 minutes ago. ... moreEdit: I was wrong. It has the same weather widget as the S8, it's just not the default one.