Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• Garry

This mobile is excellent

jeypah, 29 Aug 2016no lag for asphalt 8In general i think this phone is cool the only problem i have is with the camera quality but it has a good battery.

• Lev

I bought my girlfriend A5 2016 2 months ago. The phone is great, fast. Battery is excellent - 2 days of normal usage with 7 hours of screen on time. I have S6 and I get 1,5 days of usage and "only" 4 hours of screen on time. The camera on A5 is also very good, but S6 is naturally better in that department. You cant see that much of a difference in daylight, but in low light S6 camera is superior. Both phones are very slippery. My S6 slides from every surface and that was annoying (fell couple of times on wooden floor, no marks, nothing broke but something did come loose inside the phone, you can hear rattle when you shake it but everything works just fine).

• Kaos

Leo, 02 Sep 2016Sincerly guys tell me should I buy samsung galaxy a5(2016) ... moreI buyed J7 yesterday, going to change to A510 today.
J7 (j700): no NFC - no dual sim - no gorilla glass

The remaining things are near the same...in my opinion, the $$ diference point to the A510 (not the A500)

Disappointment Marshmallow Firmware Android 6 Version For Samsung Galaxy First Generation SMA500G Phone In India No Big Change Only Apps Icon Change Samsung Other High Range Phone Big Change Of Marshmallow Firmware Under Setting Samsung Very Bad Policy For Mid Range Phone

That phone lags a lot .. Not worth the money

• Leo

Sincerly guys tell me should I buy samsung galaxy a5(2016) or samsung galaxy j7 (2016) please.

Yasir, 01 Sep 2016Why SM.A510Y is not upgrading to MMofficial android update based on region,not model..so where you stay sir

Yasir, 01 Sep 2016Why SM.A510Y is not upgrading to MMmine is a510Y,i already updated malows 😊

• oldfart

r0n, 01 Sep 2016If you mean that the following device is better than the A5... moreYeah, that dude telling his motog3 is better is full of non sense and should not be given any attention. If phones can talk, they will laugh at us people.

• SuckmyD

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2016The new Galaxy J7 Prime is now better than Galaxy A5 2016then go buy it, and tell the world about your awesome perfect phone. why bother posting comments here that this phone is better than the other one. What if i say Nokis 3310 is far more better than the J7 Prime?

• Blabla

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2016The new Galaxy J7 Prime is now better than Galaxy A5 2016You right

The new Galaxy J7 Prime is now better than Galaxy A5 2016

• Yasir

Why SM.A510Y is not upgrading to MM

huawei p9 lite or samsung a5 6 ?? help me guys i don't know what to buy ??

AnonD-579041, 01 Sep 2016which better A5(6) or j5(6) please anyone suggest me....of course a5

which better A5(6) or j5(6) please anyone suggest me....

• Ro

Michael more, 31 Aug 2016But how much is the iphone SE?? Please try to compare in t... moreyeah.. I don't like any of the new mid-range cellphones of samsung because of that... :(

• r0n

AnonD-559518, 31 Aug 2016Even my year old Moto G3 is better than this phone in overa... moreIf you mean that the following device is better than the A5 2016

Then i'd like to know what makes the moto better?
The moto
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU: Adreno 306
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
Performance: Basemark OS II: 619 / Basemark X: 1866
Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery
Compare the above to the A5 2016...
How is the moto G3 better?
If the device you mentioned is different thant the one I assumed you meant, then please ignore my post.

I just want to know what makes the moto G3 better...