Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Yolo09, 24 Aug 2016BAD PHONE...so much time to do easy things.The 2015 a5 is so muc... moreThx

• ajubuster

I've been using Galaxy A5 2016 for almost a month now. It's super phone. No heating issue what so ever because it's Exynos processor. Fast charging built in. But I would like to address some minor setback which should have been avoided. LED Notification, 32gb inbuild storage would have completed the phone.

Hi i have samsung a5 version a510fd, dual sim, how to update to marshmallow
from indonesia

• Richard

Yolo09, 24 Aug 2016After 3 month your are going to have a promblem trust me Yeah, right. We should always trust someone just because he said so.
I bought this phone couple of weeks after the sale started. I have no problems, phone is working like the first day when I bought it.
The real problem is that there are people who don't know how to "deal" with the very common and simple technology, but they do not accept that the problem is in their "knowledge".

• Yolo09

Mark47, 20 Aug 2016I bought this phone about last week. And overall is beyond great... moreAfter 3 month your are going to have a promblem trust me

• Yolo09

Khan, 21 Aug 2016Should I buy A5 2016 or P9 lite. just bcoz of OTG i wand A5 2016... moreDont buy a5 2016 so much promblems

• Yolo09

BAD PHONE...so much time to do easy things.The 2015 a5 is so much faster and thinner as a device.I have it about 3 months and i am so disapointed beacause it starts glitching when i use the device too much when i open it after the screen glitch for 2 seconds and it starts .Very slow touch id.Dont buy this device your are going to lose your money.I suggest go buy an a5 2016 or an iphon

• Emmy

Neha, 23 Aug 2016should I buy xperia z3 or A5 2016 which is better????A5 16 is much better ...

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016Exynosim from malaysia jugak..exynos here

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016ExynosWhich version is in Nigeria? Africa.

Mark, 24 Aug 2016Hi im from malaysia. Is this a5 2016 version is an exynox or sna... moreExynos

• Mark

Hi im from malaysia. Is this a5 2016 version is an exynox or snap dragon version.. Pls reply.. Thanks

kirat, 23 Aug 2016Sir but i think heat create some disturbance in the hardware of ... moreOur phone is design for that because of fast charging.

Jacob, 23 Aug 2016Where can I find the emojis on its default keyboard?next of space bar.

AnonD-559613, 22 Aug 2016Don't worry it's normal because of the fast charging feature, an... moreHow did you get marshmallow

• kirat

AnonD-561146, 23 Aug 2016It is just normal. Nothing to worry about.Sir but i think heat create some disturbance in the hardware of mobile phone

kirat, 23 Aug 2016Sir i purchased a5 2016 last day but this phone is being heat to... moreIt is just normal. Nothing to worry about.

MikiCar, 23 Aug 2016Please can anyone tell me whats the batery life? Im just usin fa... moreBattery life is superb. Can easily get 5 hours of screen on time. My average screen on time is 6hours. Maximum of 7.5 hours. More than 24 hours of battery usage with heavy use.

Hey guys,most of you complaining about the heating issues of A5 6 ,I believe it might matter the region that you get the phone,initially I got the A5 6 from Cyprus but it was imported from Greece,it was heating pretty bad while charging and surfing Web or playing heavy games, anyhow due to a minor design issue I brought it back and got another one ,which was imported from Poland,on this device is didn't have heating issues at all,so I'm just saying, it may be the region or just a faulty device

mike, 23 Aug 2016Is the phones sound quality goodI personally enjoy the sound quality. Can't complain