Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• Magendran

Hi friends i am from India, when i am using fingerprint on my A5 2016 it shows enter pattern instead of using fingerprint recognition because of security policy. did any one face the same problem.. there is any solution for this pls tell guys..........

AnonD-561794, 09 Aug 2016May I know what's the problem you had?In many times, both SIM CARDS lose signals, stopped working for 2~3 minutes.
In several times, i need restart device to celphone work's again.

Andz, 09 Aug 2016Does anyone can tell me when 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) ... moreI thought it's already available in europe, since it started rolling out in russia. try to call samsung hotline in your region.

• NikolaCroatia

If u don't like this phone cause it doesn't have led notification try to download from google play NoLed app, it so awesome and for me its super useful!

• Andz

Does anyone can tell me when 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) (I have A510F) will be available in Europe?

• DUMB PHONE

G., 09 Aug 20163 and a half days of battery with normal use and without activat... morewhat bloatware is on it?
i want to know it before i buy.

TepX, 09 Aug 2016What are the new features? I'm from Cagayan de oro...is their an... moreNo issues at all, not much features added. Try updating to marshmallow, i think you will like it.

• clemzh12

TepX, 09 Aug 2016What are the new features? I'm from Cagayan de oro...is their an... moreotg still working after mallow update?hows the battery?xcited 2 update mine later 😊

taj, 08 Aug 2016so u downgrade and be happy with ur lollipop !! why r u advicing... moreIf you don't mind my advices, then stay silent please.

AnonD-569945, 08 Aug 2016First through OTA. After the issues shows up, i did hard reset... moreMay I know what's the problem you had?

• G.

3 and a half days of battery with normal use and without activating energy saving modes...
ROOT GUYS, ROOOOOT! And bye-bye bloatware. That's the secret to make this cellphone the BEST you got so far for its price...

• TepX

AnonD-561146, 08 Aug 2016Finally marshmallow for A510Y here in the Philippines! Just fin... moreWhat are the new features? I'm from Cagayan de oro...is their any issues you've encountered?
..tnx

Truelala, 08 Aug 2016I have the A5100 version (hong kong) still no update can some on... moremine A510FD still lollipop..no update yet

• Iloveher

Truelala, 08 Aug 2016I have the A5100 version (hong kong) still no update can some on... moreSame. I have SM-A5100 and still no M update. Im in philippines. Hope to get the M update soon

Truelala, 08 Aug 2016I have the A5100 version (hong kong) still no update can some on... moreCall Samsung hotline if your device is in their list to have an upcoming update, if not they will advise you to go to a service center and they will try to update your os to the latest version if they have.

• Truelala

I have the A5100 version (hong kong) still no update can some one tell me uf there is a chance when i can update to marshmallow tia

AnonD-561794, 08 Aug 2016How did you get the update? OTA?First through OTA.
After the issues shows up, i did hard reset, recovery with SMARTSwitch and the problem goes on.
I used ODin and flashed a another's country ROM (6.0.1 version) and the problem stayed there.
finally i did downgrade to 5.1.1 and the problem gone!

AnonD-569945, 08 Aug 2016I have a A510M (ZTO - BRAZIL). My phone have isues after upgrad... moreHow did you get the update? OTA?

I have a A510M (ZTO - BRAZIL).
My phone have isues after upgrade to 6.0.1!
In many times, both SIM CARDS lost then signals, stooping work for 2~3 minutes.
I made hard reset, recovery with SmartSwitch, flash another's country ROM and the problem goes on.
My solution? Downgrade to 5.1.1
Ps: Sorry my bad english!! I really don't know if i wrote rigth! I hope is understandable!!

what should i buy beetween a5 2016 and huawei p9 lite ?