Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Khaled, 10 Jul 2016Yes I checked.. my device is not rooted or encrypted. Model no- ... moreI bought it from Dhaka. This is an awesome device. MM update is awesome. Only problem is after MM updating I can't change fonts.

• Rick

The next A5 should be more compact, 5 inch 1440x2560 screen, 140x69x7mm dimensions, 3GB RAM, snapdragon 652 chipset.

• chan indian

AnonD-109262, 10 Jul 2016Can I Update Marshmallow Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) Mobile Phone.Do not update

• Pillow

Was a good phone until now... I am having issues with my A5 2016 (SM-A510FD from UAE) after updating to marshmallow: the fingerprint doesn't work for unlocking the phone anymore (but works properly when in the settings), quick launch camera doesn't work (double tap on the home button), smart lock doesn't work. Reset factory solved temporarily the problem but it came back after restarting the phone two or three days after...

Saif, 10 Jul 2016Hi everyone. I bought this phone SM A5100FD one week ago from dh... moreThe only way to fix this problem is that you can turn on ultra battery saver..(grayscale screen)

• weera-2

hi gays can any one how to update the android ver 5.2 to OTG cable

• IRSH

Hi i jst updated android 6.but battry drainage is fast

• Iloveher

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2016What is OTG? Can some one explain it to me ?OTG means (on the go)

• Saif

Hi everyone. I bought this phone SM A5100FD one week ago from dhaka bangladesh. So far overall experience is good. Great display and battery life good camera and performance. I already got marshmallow update :) but one problem when it fast charging phone and charger both get vary hot around 40°. Is there any solution please?

Hi ..have anyone this phone i but in Hungary(XHE) scs code?? I am asking for update

• Khaled

AnonD-558750, 10 Jul 2016hey bro, from where have you bought samsung a5 2016? i also want... moreBought from chittagong. Mine is white. Averege price for any colour should be around 25k except white one. That might cost 500 bucks extra. But this one just so good cause it gets charged very quickly and doesnt get overheat. Thanks

Khaled, 10 Jul 2016Yes I checked.. my device is not rooted or encrypted. Model no- ... morehey bro, from where have you bought samsung a5 2016? i also want to buy this phone. can you please tell me the price?

• Binni

Is it water resitant?

• yad

hey guys I am confused between Samsung a5 2016 and Samsung a7 2016 I checked the configuration only difference is battery a5 (2900mah) a7(3300mah) and ram a5 2gb a7 3gb and little difference between screen overall is same price difference between both 5000rs plzzz urgent thank you

Can I Update Marshmallow Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) Mobile Phone.

• Khaled

Ridwone, 10 Jul 2016Yes i got my MM update yesterday. Make sure your phone is not ro... moreYes I checked.. my device is not rooted or encrypted. Model no- SM-A510FD. Bought it from bangladesh. Also checked the imei no for originality. All are good. This device is great and eagerly waiting for marshmallow update. Anyway..Did u buy it from bangladesh?? Thanks

What is OTG? Can some one explain it to me ?

• Iloveher

RD279, 10 Jul 2016A5 2016 or Oneplus X A5 2016

• RD279

A5 2016 or Oneplus X

Why samsung galaxy a5 2016 not upgradable to 6.0 marsmallow 2016 phone version need to upgrade to latest version