Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• ichigouzumaki

AnonD-558028, 08 Jul 2016Very good phone. No effect I faced. SM-A510FD model (South East ... morei got a SM-A510FD series but why i did'n get android marhsmallow update untill now? i am from indonesia

• Dani

Hey guys..
I wanna ask that is there any lagging issues in this phone because of 2GB ram?

• Mohammed

Friends...when android marshmallow update come to bangladesh????

Guys..I m from bangladesh. My set made in vietnam by samsung and model no.. SM 510FD. Still didnt get the official marshmallow update. If anyone here from bangladesh got the marshmallow update.. pls let me knw.. thanks

AnonD-549614, 08 Jul 2016Any problems after update plz help meNo problem. Don't worry. Updating correctly.

• NikolaCroatia

I'm still waiting MM 6.0. in Croatia, anyone else in Balkan have it?

Very good phone. No effect I faced. SM-A510FD model (South East Asia) can upgrade to the android latest OS "Marshmallow". My phone made in Vietnam.

• yun

navtech64, 08 Jul 2016It's available now for model SM-A510F & FD via OTA. Try to c... morewill it be upgradable for a5100 model?

• tots

still waiting for the MM upgrade here in philippines.

AnonD-257122, 07 Jul 2016Yes the sides of the bezel after applying tempered glass become ... moreThank you

navtech64, 08 Jul 2016Beware of fake 100% copied Samsung mobile phone.It is a original phone, I got it from my service provider.

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2016I have the same issue, on the corner from the glass doesn't fit ... moreBeware of fake 100% copied Samsung mobile phone.

AnonD-542912, 07 Jul 2016Which is better Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 or a5 2016 ?J7 is good also but if you want a premium model go for A5 the only difference is the built, A5 is made of back metal with corning gorilla glass back panel while J7 is made of plastic back panel. Moreover, J7 has a bigger battery capacity but the best thing is A5 has a fingerprint scanner. Its your choice!

Vicky , 08 Jul 2016i have recently purchased A5 (2016), and i just want to know And... moreUpgradable to Marshmallow via OTA.

AnonD-557450, 08 Jul 2016For me A5 is good I agree it's one of the best mobile phone for this year! go grab now, it's upgradable to v6.0.1 Marshmallow.

Qasim , 08 Jul 2016Which one is good..a7 or a5..? I m confused ..As far as I know both specs are almost the same except for the screen size & battery size.

Any problems after update plz help me

AnonD-542912, 07 Jul 2016Do we get android 6 Marshmallow for A5 2016 ?It's available now for model SM-A510F & FD via OTA. Try to check it thru wi-fi.

Marshmallow update via OTA is already available in southeast asia. Check it out now.

Any problems after update plz help me