Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• SGA5.6 USER

Rubeen, 26 May 2016A5 which color is best- Gold or Black? Gold

• Demo

I'm stuck between the Samsung a5(2016) and huawei p8,which one should I get?

hojiakbar, 10 May 2016How can we use 2 sim cards and micro card simultenauslyNope, you can not.

• Wandi

hamza, 25 May 2016i want ask about heating issues while charging????.......does it... moreNot at all, it remains cool while charging. It performs well as well in terms of the battery.

• Lumina

Nick, 25 May 2016Hi want to know how snapchat performs on this phone, any lag / d... moreNo lag or dark screen on snapchat. I am very happy because the dark screen snapchat on my previous redmi note 2 makes it almost completely uselss

• Sanjay

Only issue is nrtwork.

In UAE only one tower network forever remains

• ali

AnonD-534798, 07 May 2016Samsung Galaxy A5( 2016) or Huawei Honor 7???Performance wise.. its honor 7

• Rubeen

A5 which color is best- Gold or Black?

I've got to admit I was thoroughly impressed with how Samsung have implemented the premium gorilla glass and aluminium design with expandable storage options. Compared to the previous generation A5, this is a huge step up. Great design with great performance, perfect for those wanting a premium offering without paying that premium price tag. Excellent stuff!

This is an amazing phone.. with awesome battery backup and scree resolution. Everything is fine except one I didn't find one-hand operation option... which is very much essential and was also available in A5 previous version. Don't know why Samsung did this

• hamza

i want ask about heating issues while charging????.......does it heating during charge?....

Andy, 24 May 2016is there a version of Galaxy A5 2016 dual-sim with Exynos 1.6? I... moreMy phone is the F also known as FD. That's the exynos version.

• Lumina

Lumina, 25 May 2016And so I end up buying this phone. But the signal strength is we... moreSignal issue fixed! Now I'm getting good signals back! I'm using a redmi note 2 before and now I've switched to this phone I don't regret. I'm using the redmi note 1 and s3 before switching to redmi note 2.
Reviews for A5 2016 :
Fingerprint works very fast and accurate.
Device is very smooth! A lot smoother than redmi note 1 and note 2.
Battery life is very good! Redmi note 2 has 3000mah and only lasts 4hours Screen on time while a5 2016 has 2900mah and 4hours screen on time still has 60% battery using LTE.
Device is very beautiful and good.
Only con is speaker volume is not very high (still decent).
I would say it's totally worth it!

• Nick

Hi want to know how snapchat performs on this phone, any lag / dark screen while recording? Also if messenger app runs smooth or not

• rahul

• Sks

muneeb , 23 May 2016Which one is best..? samsung galaxy J7 A5 or A7 All three are marked as midrange devices, but the chipset they use are for lowend devices

• Lumina

And so I end up buying this phone. But the signal strength is weak in Malaysia? How do I fix it? Others are really good. I have the Exynos version and it's really smooth and does not heat up when charging.

• Reddy

mickhaila, 22 May 2016My phone gets really hot too and I'm worried about the life of t... moredont worry heating issue is commen but dont use fast charger. use only normal chager simple.and when mobile network 3g or 4g data use all phones are heating.even iphone also.Date connect vai wifi no heating issue in A5 2016 model.
but gaming ply time A5 2016 model is high heating issue more about side metel chasis near power botten area is very heating..this is very bad issue in a52016 model.

• reddy

hamza, 24 May 2016hi guys.....i want to buy this phone iam a bit confused because ... moreabouslutly very heating when mobile data network use.