Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• konorr

AnonD-292864, 15 Jan 2016This or Sony Xperia M5.this ,,!,,

The A7 2016 is $495! Wtf is going on sammy? That supppose to be A9 price!

Launch in Singapore for $420, i thought that suppose to be A7 price?!!!

• abood

Where's the speaker???

Does this phone have USB OTG support ?

This or Sony Xperia M5.

• xconcepts7

fell in love with this phone when i tried one in a samsung store.. looks like S6 without the heart rate monitor (i dont need it anyway).. so damn beautiful.. but timing sucks.. i just bought A5 last october.. shit..! now im looking for someone who will buy my A5.. :)

Asked our local Samsung Stores (Bangladesh), and they hope it'll arrive here within two weeks.

• Ravi

Raj, 13 Jan 2016One of my friend working in samsung cafe a day before he went fo... morei feel u talking about Indian market.. 24 jan sure? and plz also tell if it will get marhmallow android update? hoping so .. rest seems all good :) and it ll rock if priced upto 20k.

Haniibee, 08 Jan 2016Is this already available in the Philippines? I've been waiting ... moreI went to Samsung store, abenson and other stablishment... all of them don't have stock and just samples... they told me it will be either in two weeks or in FEB the most... Well am waiting for this... gonna buy it soon..

• Th30mas

its a shame that they have to exchange the Snapdragon series under the hood with the new Samsung A Series (2016)

AnonD-292864, 12 Jan 2016I used my my previous Samsung phone for 3 years and i didn't hav... morehe's right.
typical Samsung's batteries start losing its capacity after a year (maybe two) of use.
that's why i prefer Samsung phone with removable battery.

• alidxb

Its already available in dubai for 1600 dh(430 usd)

• Raj

One of my friend working in samsung cafe a day before he went for training....and he already goes hands on this mobile from his confirmation spec has follows...
5.2 inch
2gb ram
3 slot(2sim slot and 1 sd card slot)
It has gorilla protection on both side
It in be around 22k to 24k
Available on 24 jan

• Dave

Yuveer, 13 Jan 2016Hi Dave, Please advise which cellular provider in SA has this... moreNone yet Yuveer, still waiting (and Tiaan, I am waiting for it's arrival, I said it'll be my new mobile:-). Launch date not known yet.

• pdtt

kevin, 10 Jan 2016does it have notification light...the 2015 a5 doesnt have that f... moreNo led notification light

Dave, 12 Jan 2016I spent quite some time on deciding between the LG G Flex 2, Hua... moreFrom which website did you order it?

Yuveer, 13 Jan 2016Hi Dave, Please advise which cellular provider in SA has this... moreIt's not available in SA yet.Sounds like he imported it

• Yuveer

Please advise which cellular provider in SA has this phone?

Regards

• konor

been waiting for this phone in the philippines for like forever! when is this gonna be available in the philippines?