Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

Shahroz samuel , 08 Nov 2019Hello am from lahore pakistan. I didnt get andorid pie update o... moreI cannot send any photos because I no longer own my phone. I had a note 9 but recently traded it for an LG G7 which is running Android 9.0 pie. I did use Pie also on the note 9. My girlfriend has the 2017 model Samsung A5 here in Canada under the vendor koodo, and they are only on Android 8.0 at the moment. So from what I have experienced you may be getting the following but it's not guaranteed it's just things I noticed on different phones that run Android 9. It seems companies are bringing in dark mode a lot more. You have to run the default theme but it makes everything white show as black and everything black show White and the rest of the colours basically appear as the colour they are so it is like you are running a Black theme. A lot of companies upgraded the bootloader once 9 was released and updated a few times so if you get this update to Android 9 and wish to root or jailbreak your phone you may need wish to not upgrade because it will make your job a lot harder. You will need an app called package disabler but we'll have to find one that runs differently because they banned all the package disabler apps because everyone was using them to prevent their phone from further updates. There are lots of extra options though, is there any questions you have that I can answer if I remember correctly? The only other option is for me to write you if or when they update my girlfriends A5 so I can take a look and let you know. Ask me if you wish to know any other things but your best bet would be to go on to YouTube and Google A5 pie release secrets or OS guesses.

Yesterday I download new patch A520FXXUCCSK1,
44MB , 1 November soft. Poland.

• Shahroz samuel

Hello am from lahore pakistan.
I didnt get andorid pie update on my phone
Plz tell us about it

• Dilaxan

This phone is water damage after two years

It's awesome... I updated mine to the oreo version

Puran, 21 Oct 2019hello, Any future pie update for this model.No

• Puran

hello,
Any future pie update for this model.

• Fadli

I still love this device beside my A50. Sadly, i haven't got any Pie update. It has a lot of features like IP68, NFC, barometer & gyro, premium body, amazing screen, and of course radio FM.

• Jaro

Ammar, 29 Sep 2019Got September security patch update on my A5 2017...even the new... moreMaybe because A20 is entry level phone and have updates every 3 months. A5 have every month update

• Bosozoq

This is the worst phone i ever had coz didn't find any better option over this cell. Love A520F/DS.

• Ammar

Got September security patch update on my A5 2017...even the new A20 is still on july security patch.

• Jaro

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019Had the phone for more than 2 years now, and boy it's a great ph... moreA the end of the day i have too 20-30% of battery, but of course this 30% will die very quick if you compare this to the new phone. But still love this phone

Had the phone for more than 2 years now, and boy it's a great phone. Only thing I notice is that the battery is now degraded, and what I meant by that is that the phone wont last a day. By the end of the day, I usually have about 22% battery life left, which was not the case when I first had the phone. But I will surely keep this phone till it dies on me. One of the cheapest phone u can get with IP68 Rating.

Updated to September 1 security patch. Exynos variant.

• PURAN

any pie update for this phone

• Jaro

PURAN, 25 Sep 2019Which country did u recd itPoland. I Have always one week after Romanian update.

• Antonio231

Please give pie update!

• PURAN

Jaro, 19 Sep 2019Today I received patch 50mb , 1 SeptemberWhich country did u recd it

• Tony