Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018)

• Arif

I got an update last 22nd July. After update my phone is consuming lot of data in wifi not in mobile data. And bettery is draining. Any suggestions.

• Ricky Shaa

As usual because of the popularity everyone will have different different opinions,
When we have this as a performance device, it is so cool! Even I also got this problem before, after that I reset my device!

After the reset, every problem has been solved there was no problem on my phone, Now I'm using good!
Recently I've got an update which 340 MB Camera Improvement and device stability

If you don't like Samsung A6 Plus, please move on from this device!
Don't blame the device ...... because it's someone's lovable device

Thanks!

worst Samsung device I've ever had.........

no any issue in pie update
mobile give me 12 hour SOT in wifi
no heat issue max 40 degrees when playing games
the most advantage is super amoled in watching movies and metalic body & battery back up for my job type

• oh yeah!

SONY, 16 Jul 2019how to recover the samsung galaxy a6+ phone once the water get in sidelet the water out

• Alzontar

Rick , 14 Jul 2019After pie update, Phone is lagging too much. When receiving ... moreYou are NOT alone. There are a LOT like you.
I'm sorry to tell you that but reset/wipe cache are not going to solve the problems.. they may fix some issues (((for a while))).. but you'll encounter them again!

Samsung A Series is a total disgrace.. specially that A6+.. this device is a total waste!
This is the last time for me to ever buy ANYTHING from Samsung again.

Rick , 14 Jul 2019After pie update, Phone is lagging too much. When receiving ... moreDude you are alone on this.
Most people do not experience this.

Factory reset you device after update(remember its OS upgrade not minor updates)

• SONY

how to recover the samsung galaxy a6+ phone once the water get in side

• Rick

After pie update,
Phone is lagging too much.
When receiving sudden 50-100 WhatsApp messages, notification bar gets freeze like 1gb ram phone.
While playing music, Unlocking the phone cause break the track for seconds.
In good light phone camera takes 3,4 seconds to save single picture. So need to wait long time(3/4 seconds) to shoot next photo

Hope to see newer update with fixed problems , otherwise waste of money

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2019my Selfie camera doesnt working Can you help me with this((I recommend factory reset if you have upgraded to pie

my Selfie camera doesnt working
Can you help me with this((

BEA, 25 Jun 2019i was having slow charging issue . taken to samsung service cent... moreMine was problem with the adapter...i don't know how it weakened.

Ricky Shaa, 26 Jun 2019Oopz... use your warranty and check your phone. Thank you!The problem was with my charging Adapter, i don't know how it got weak. I changed it by getting same samsung original adapter rated 5.0V 1.55a just like the one that came with the phone and it's working like charm! 2hrs 10mins max to fully charge. I'm loving the pie update and my phone again!!!!

• Ricky Shaa

use your warranty and check your phone.
Thank you!

• BEA

Snr Nana Kwasi, 22 Jun 2019Yes using same charger but still taking like 6hours to fully cha... morei was having slow charging issue . taken to samsung service centre . after multiple testing they found issue with the charging cable ( not adaptor ) . now it is working fine .

I strongly recommend a factory reset after Pie update! My phone got very laggy a while after I updated. Now it's fine again

Ricky Shaa , 22 Jun 2019Hi! Change your charged, use the same charger which comes with ... moreYes using same charger but still taking like 6hours to fully charge but when i use other fast chargers they charge it faster. I don't know what's wrong with my charger.

I use Ampere app from playstore to test the charger and i realised it charges slowly roughly 750Mah instead of about 1500Mah since this charger is rates 5V 1.55A

• Snr Nana Kwasi

Ricky Shaa , 22 Jun 2019Hi! Change your charged, use the same charger which comes with ... moreYes i'm using the same charger but it's even slower than other chargers. I don't know what's wrong with my charger.

• Alzontar

Hi guys.. still no news from Samsung about fixing the a6 plus bugs?

• Ricky Shaa

Snr Nana Kwasi , 10 Jun 2019Yes I did a factory reset and cleared cache partition but it sti... moreHi!
Change your charged, use the same charger which comes with your box set!