Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018)

• Ricky Shaa

azetech232, 31 Oct 2019hello guys.How solve battrery draining problem ? also quickly dr... moreReset your phone once after that everything will be alright! 👍🏻😊

• BEA

Samsung is not providing updates even with in warranty time . Even though it was committed for quarterly updates ,they are not providing the same even in 4 months .

• azetech232

hello guys.How solve battrery draining problem ? also quickly draining battery mobile data or wifi.How fix it ? problem in software ? or hardware please help me.Im using from 8 month.But battery ver low life (((

Hsnvuu, 03 Sep 2019im use a6+ from february.Before very good phone ,Good battery li... moredowngdade software your problim will solve

• Sunny

mussa babaz, 06 Oct 2019I want to know why my phone storage is not 32gb it is used 1gb a... moreBecause it is chinese clone not genuine

• mussa babaz

I want to know why my phone storage is not 32gb it is used 1gb and says it is full

The camera sucks...

• HONEST REVIEW

DONT BUY IT if you want to play games. Yes, the screen is big but the RAM is terrible. It can't handle PUBG or other heavy games or applications. Some times to run PDF files eg. Coursebooks is a problem.

A6+ has a decent battery life, but charging it is another problem. Too slow!

A6+ has an excellent, but you are not buying an expensive phone for the sake of good camera right? There are other phones that have good camera and are fast too. Why not buy them?

A6+ might be the best phone for your dad or mom or maybe your grand parents who just want to scroll through facebook or read news items.

I was so excited when I bought this phone, but in less than a year, I have realised that to buy this phone was embarrassing mistake.

• Fresh

Max2882, 26 Aug 2019Does it have notification Light?No

• lady b

Arjon, 20 Aug 2019I loved this phone until it got updated to Android Pie. Now came... moreAfter the update...i dont experience any issue on the phone...my camera very clear and good

• Hsnvuu

im use a6+ from february.Before very good phone ,Good battery life ,performance,camera quality,no bug,Vifi/mobil data is very good vorking.
But this update this phone very bad.Battery life before 11 Hours.But now max. 6 -7 hours.I m reset factory data but not solving problem.Camera give error.Also picture quality very poor.Wifi /Mobil data speed very low.
Please help Me.My phone battery draining very fast and slow charging.Factory reset not solve problem .
please update bug fix Samsung developers and help me
Also.August update have?

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2019How can i install itjust wait it taked days to roll out around the world
may months according to your country

fixtalo, 22 Aug 2019latest update is august security patch any one installed it is... moreHow can i install it

Derr, 27 Aug 2019Hi. I'm planning to buy one for my mom. Is this phone good for l... moreyes buy it best phone for your mom it will not disclaim about battery as it last all day but close update option

• Derr

Hi. I'm planning to buy one for my mom. Is this phone good for long term in all aspects? Is there any major problem with it? Thanks

Does it have notification Light?

• Marinero

This would be the best mid-range phone if he had a good camera. I have this phone for over than a year, beautifull design, very strong alluminium body, works smoothly, but pictures looks washed, very, very bad and unnatural colors.. Sharpness and detailes are pretty good, but almost every other phone with which I compared my A6+ have better colors on pictures.. That's the reason I use photo editor apps for every picture that I made with this phone.

latest update is august security patch
any one installed it is problems have been solved??

• KAMAL

Farook, 13 Aug 2019Dont buy its signal issues.. is there better go oppoMe too hanging just completed one year.. I have put the updates in pause

• George P

It's a great phone but I think that after the Android 9.0 update it lags more than before. Hope it gets fixed with system updates. If they don't fix this, Samsung will ruin one of it's greatest midrange phones