Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018)

• Marinero

This would be the best mid-range phone if he had a good camera. I have this phone for over than a year, beautifull design, very strong alluminium body, works smoothly, but pictures looks washed, very, very bad and unnatural colors.. Sharpness and detailes are pretty good, but almost every other phone with which I compared my A6+ have better colors on pictures.. That's the reason I use photo editor apps for every picture that I made with this phone.

latest update is august security patch
any one installed it is problems have been solved??

• KAMAL

Farook, 13 Aug 2019Dont buy its signal issues.. is there better go oppoMe too hanging just completed one year.. I have put the updates in pause

• George P

It's a great phone but I think that after the Android 9.0 update it lags more than before. Hope it gets fixed with system updates. If they don't fix this, Samsung will ruin one of it's greatest midrange phones

Gail, 11 Jun 2019It takes two hours for my phone to fully charged. Usually 1.5 hours

I loved this phone until it got updated to Android Pie. Now camera frezees all the time. I cannot take more than 4-5 photos. Selfie mode is impossible, live focus the same. I have tried everything. Cleared cache, data, force stop, reboot, reboot in Safe Mode...everything, you name it, i did it. I'm getting crazy! When will this thing be fixed? Saw someone saying that if your A6+ has camera problems, it means that the phone is not original but i'm 100% positive mines is. I bough it from an authorized Samsung shop.

• shaolinthe3rd

after the update of security patch it will be OK, before when i switch to data mode it always disconnect when browsing after an system update today the problem is solve.

those who user complaining about camera make sure you buy original A6+, not a copy.

• raj

SHAKER, 14 Aug 2019It is not good at all, Camera is freezing and not working from t... moreyes every problem is there

• S I

Camera not working time to time after pie update.

• SHAKER

It is not good at all, Camera is freezing and not working from time to time. Touch is very bad. I bought the phone year ago, and regret for that.

TAKE MY ADVISE SERIOUSLY !

• Farook

Luk, 10 Aug 2019Dont buy .... it's having signal problemDont buy its signal issues.. is there better go oppo

• Armin

I rly love this phone. For me it is working perfectly

• Huzef

dopla, 10 Aug 2019after you update. you need to do to factoru reset and all issue... moreI have done everything factory reset ,hard factory reset,and i went in samsung workshop they did all these bit still its same after new update still its same.please fix it samsung

• Luk

GOVINDA SAHU, 09 Aug 2019 Can i buy Samsung A6+ Someone will tell about itDont buy .... it's having signal problem

• dopla

A3, 08 Aug 2019Hi, im also facing the same issue so do u have any idea what can... moreafter you update. you need to do to factoru reset and all issues will be solved.

• GOVINDA SAHU

Can i buy Samsung A6+
Someone will tell about it

• Nikitha

Still after an update...network issue exists.....Samsung plz do something.....to rectify it...we r suffering bcz of this ..Plz

• Alzontar

Even after the update people are still facing signal, battery drain,more hanging issues...etc...
This is extremely frustrating!
I think A6+ with it's SD 450 is far from handling Android 9.. and definitely won't handle 10!

• A3

Nikitha, 05 Aug 2019After security patch update 01 July 2019...i have signal problem... moreHi, im also facing the same issue so do u have any idea what can we do to fix tht??

Patrick Tsang, 12 Jun 2019A friend of mine replaced his Samsung C9 Pro with this garbage. ... moreWell, other than the SOC this device is better than the C9 Pro. However, at best, C9 Pro to A6+ is a sidegrade.