Samsung Galaxy A6s

• S
  • Sonny
  • sxr
  • 11 Jan 2022

CAVBR, 10 Mar 2020Has the Galaxy A6s been updated to Android 9 with One UI?mine already updated to Android 10 but doesn't have one ui rom

• kg8
    • 05 May 2021

hot take, this is a rlly nice looking phone; the color scheme is cool and the bezels arent too big. the specs are pretty decent for the price as well.

• Minu
      • ter
      • 30 Apr 2021

Alpha, 08 Feb 2021I don't think that the Galaxy A6s is known to be an of... moreSeems like all the A series phones are manufactured by TCL, with Samsung software

• Minu
        • ter
        • 30 Apr 2021

Anonymous, 29 Feb 2020I'm very confused about display guys.is it super amoled or ... moreIt's actually TFT

• A
          • Alpha
          • Kg%
          • 08 Feb 2021

I don't think that the Galaxy A6s is known to be an official product line of the Samsung A series lineup but I think it was known to be a product of china manufacturers.

• UXW
            • 07 Jan 2021

CAVBR, 10 Mar 2020Has the Galaxy A6s been updated to Android 9 with One UI?no

Naim, 06 Mar 2020I am using Samsung Galaxy A6s and now its time to replace b... moreHas the Galaxy A6s been updated to Android 9 with One UI?

• N
                • Naim
                • iwp
                • 06 Mar 2020

I am using Samsung Galaxy A6s and now its time to replace battery, but non of the online stores available for this module. Can I know any other Samsung phone battery can use for this module. If so what are those modules?

• iwp
                  • 06 Mar 2020

A6s Battery need to replace but I couldn't find find on line stores. Can used any other modal Samsung phone batteries?

• gC4
                    • 29 Feb 2020

I'm very confused about display guys.is it super amoled or its PLS TFT?

• gC4
                      • 29 Feb 2020

Olanrewaju, 16 Feb 2020I bought one last week with inbuilt 64gb but I try to colle... moremay be you bought fake version.

• O
                        • Olanrewaju
                        • Nue
                        • 16 Feb 2020

I bought one last week with inbuilt 64gb but I try to collect some videos audios and some entered but the remaining one did not enter telling me not enough space.

• a
                          • ab
                          • iqx
                          • 28 Dec 2019

joey6, 23 Jun 2019Hey Eddy, did you fix it yet? My situation is same as yours... morewhat about changing it from Chinise to hongkong version! it works...

• fmK
                            • 01 Nov 2019

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019This and Galaxy A10s are Samsung's ODM phones by far. what do you mean please?

• dN{
                              • 12 Oct 2019

I bought one, but it's not equipped with WiFi Direct as mentioned in the specifications on this site. Could anyone please help me to find it?

this us thé first Time i regret buying a smartphone

• JEF
                                  • 09 Sep 2019

This and Galaxy A10s are Samsung's ODM phones by far.

• Minato
                                    • ftK
                                    • 24 Aug 2019

Iffi, 23 Aug 2019I m using that phone n it has google play store....Where did you buy yours please

Iffi, 23 Aug 2019I m using that phone n it has google play store....Does it have a plastic body or metal?

• I
                                        • Iffi
                                        • NbW
                                        • 23 Aug 2019

I m using that phone n it has google play store....