Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

• Printoy

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Not a good for gaming especially for the game called MOBILE LEGE... moreIt's not just the phone. You should also consider the speed of your internet the region where you are playing when playing mobile legends.

• JJ

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Not a good for gaming especially for the game called MOBILE LEGE... moreReally? I was planning to buy one for Christmas and I'm gonna use it for ML. Tss

Not a good for gaming especially for the game called MOBILE LEGENDS it lag when there are a lot of effects going with hi def or low def

Abdeen, 06 Dec 2019I bought a new A705FN , after just one week i noticed that the b... moreIt's battety is polymer not ion
By mean 4500mag hive you actually about 3300

But it is more durable than ion type

Pejman shamshiry , 07 Dec 2019Good phone good battery, but it is too big ; it's not easy to wo... moreInstagram was never supported for split screen.

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019iphone 7 plus or samsung A70?A70

• Jaro

Alop, 08 Dec 2019Instagram isn't that major. Lol. Just saying.Yup. Instagram is a waste of life and time just like facebook.

• Alop

Pejman shamshiry , 07 Dec 2019Good phone good battery, but it is too big ; it's not easy to wo... moreInstagram isn't that major. Lol. Just saying.

Hi GSMARENA my Galaxy A70 model is missing from the list .
Samsung Galaxy A70, A705YN for Australia...

• Udo

Rama, 06 Dec 2019Hello! Is Samsung Galaxy a70 waterproof?No.

Letlet, 05 Dec 2019A70 or P30 Lite?I had a P30 lite, and now A70, so no doubt A70 for sure far a way a head

• Pejman shamshiry

Good phone good battery, but it is too big ; it's not easy to work on it by one hand ; serious problem with split screen ; shame on samsung , it doesn't support split screen on major apps like instagram and ... !!!

younas nazarzai, 05 Dec 2019note 8 or A70?Samsung galaxy Note 8 of course!!

• Abdeen

Anon, 06 Dec 2019Battery is quite phonomenial. On my 4th day since I've charged w... moreI bought a new A705FN , after just one week i noticed that the battery is give me just 18 hours , and when i used internet with network 4G Lte , i feel like it's something wrong .
I want your advices

• PG

Letlet, 05 Dec 2019A70 or P30 Lite?If you are a camera person the P30 is the phone to go for but for everything else the A70 is better

• Rama

Hello! Is Samsung Galaxy a70 waterproof?

• Anon

Battery is quite phonomenial. On my 4th day since I've charged with battery saver on and still have 37%. Granted it's not heavy usage but still incredible compared to my HTC 10 which was a fantastic phone but battery was never the best

• Letlet