Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

• Db

Supermario, 04 Sep 2020Still on ANDROID 9, still working flawlessly....best phone ... moreHad issues with my a70 after updating to android 10...but the update brought this month fixed everything...phone is smooth as it came and the fast charging is back...very happy

• Supermario

summit, 22 Sep 2020does this phone have single take feature in camera and supe... moreI've seen Pro-mode . I don't know what single take is... I did not study much about cam details, just see a whole bunch of new features...

• summit

Supermario, 22 Sep 2020Ok. everything is back to normal, phone feels faster. Best ... moredoes this phone have single take feature in camera and super pro mode?

• Supermario

Galaxy, 21 Sep 2020ExactlyOk. everything is back to normal, phone feels faster. Best improvements are on camera functionality and fingerprint sensor. Battery is still strong and fast charging is back, all is well

• Galaxy

Supermario, 18 Sep 2020Next day after updating to Android 10... yepp its charging ... moreExactly

• Supermario

Next day after updating to Android 10... yepp its charging slower, yepp battery is draining a bit faster (I always used it in medium power saving mode, battery was charging about 1% per minute on original charger, now its 0.5 or so... let's see if that's getting back to normal after a while....

Pls does the phone's battery last

• Supermario

ok I did it... On Android 10 now. feels good. fast. ...nice additional camera features for video and photos. fingerprint sensor is super sharp now... battery drain seems still the same as before (good, battery strong) ... no heating, as before...

Rahul, 24 Aug 2020I am currently using this phone and I would say that the di... moreGlass is Glass. And glass breaks. I highly recommend buying a tempered glass than risking expensive repairs. Tempered glasses are cheap, easily replaceable and costs only a few bucks compared to replacing lcd panels. Protect your investment.

Before last update with sept 1 sec patch, I experienced more bugs, now these seems to be fixed, for a while maybe, and another will come... It is frustrating, that there is no constant well working software on this phone. One time I am happy, the other minute.. oh a bug again...:-( so is live...

After 15 month of usage I am satisfied with this handset. Only trouble was in april with Andorid 10 update. Since it was fixed. Fingerprint sensor same result with and without screen protective galsses. 10/8-9 so accuracy for me enough, but could be 100%, I registered FP only in may, after 10 update. ever since it work good for me without re-registering it.

• LaLa

Leonitis, 30 May 2020I am still waiting for the update to Android 10,my last upd... moreDid u delete fingerprints before update to 10 or after update & then re-add fingerprints? Can seem to find any mention of when to delete them. It appears most issues are if they didn't have fingerprints added prior to update so I'm assuming you delete them after update install. Thanks.

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2020I completely agree with u bro. People are so ignorant of ... moreAfter A70, the models Samsung M31 and M51 rocks more than A71.

• A70 owner

Supermario, 02 Jul 2020I learned lesson from other phones before, If new android &... moreI totally disagree with ur submission. I've upgraded to android 10 since April this yr and experienced no bugs. Though battery drainage increased a bit (5% overnight). Its even running smoother now. A lot of people are carelessly damaging their phones out of ignorance and listening to anti Samsung trolls by Chinese sponsored firms. In d mid range category I recommend A70 with soc SDG 675, A71 SDG730. The latter is good if u can expend extra few bucks but I advise if u can't , keep using it A70. It a a highly capable phone and I play all high level games with ease. No noticeable lagging and am not a camera person , though in my opinion it's not d best I would like. I hope this info helps someone out there

S . SUDHAKAR, 29 Jul 2020Most of the illiterates here are using A70 without knowing ... moreI completely agree with u bro. People are so ignorant of simple instructions and most are carelessly dropping their phones on hard ground thereby creating problems In d process. I've had A70 since Sept 2019 and its pretty fast SDG 675 with update to android 10 is fairly capable and reliable. Its robust 4500mAH takes u 15hrs a day. A71 is better in SDG 730 Soc but screen and all others d same Galaxy A70 is never a slouch and is highly competitive in this mid range segment.

• IC

We heard dat there was issues with the PCB and android 10 update where the device was failing to boot up, was it fixed??

• Supermario

Supermario, 22 Aug 2020I'm still running on Android 9, rejecting the update. ... moreStill on ANDROID 9, still working flawlessly....best phone I've ever hat

• Supermario

Rahul, 24 Aug 2020I am currently using this phone and I would say that the di... moredon't use as boomerang, wrong shape...

Jeeth, 01 Sep 2020Without use, battery drains faster and device care shows ... moreStop : background sync, for all apps, bluetooth, wifi (only if you are using mobile data) ; force stop all the unnecessary apps. Then see. Stop blaming any phone just because you do not know how to use.