Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

• A8

Mido1000, 16 Oct 2021I have been using this phone since two years, it has had a ... morewhat gaming ? mobile legend, genshin impact, PUBG, or ..

India :
Samsung A70 receives 1 GB worth September 2021 update. Check out and reply your feedback here.

I have been using this phone since two years, it has had a big issue with gaming, whenever the weather temperature is above 30 it gets so much heated while playing, and lags a lot, Not applicable for gaming or high use in my opinion

• M135

Jeena, 15 Oct 2021How is android 11 experience in this phone? I'm curren... moreNah it works fine..
Im currently using it and i uploaded it like months ago and its smooth af..

• Jeena

How is android 11 experience in this phone? I'm currently in android 10. I'm afraid to update this phone to android 11. Will android 11 ruins this phone? Should i update?

Will the a70 get android 12

Recently I tried many camera softwares, I was looking for substitute for the stock camera app. I tried the modded, ported unnecceserly highly valued Gcam app, too. I continue to stick after all with the stock camera app. it makes far better photos and video in my opinion as all other camera app including Gcam in the play store. Gcam was the only one that always froze, not too good implementation from Pixels...

• aux

Lol, 18 Aug 2021Hi Guys, Is the Galaxy A70 has Full Pro Mode including Manu... moreA70 user here. It has a pro mode.

• aux

JJ, 13 Sep 2021Don't get the A70 if you want to deal with constant re... moreI feel really bad for your experience. I still have mine in two years, works really well. Sometimes it struggles to manage multitasking stuff considering how old now the chipset is.

Kiddo, 10 Oct 2021I need some help with my A70 the fingerprint sensor just w... moreTry factory reset (after backing up the data).

• Kiddo

I need some help with my A70 the fingerprint sensor just won't work, my question is can not updating the system cause such a problem?

I got the new update yesterday with the new Security Patch 1st September 21,,the update was quite big at 996 MB ,so far the only difference is the Touch Protection Screen that looks different aside from that I haven't noticed anything else different, maybe a few days of use will show more, still a great device.

ahophy, 21 Sep 2021i got an a70 2 years ago simply the bestI already have this handset since 27 month (bought in July of 2019). Battery life is as good as new, 3-4 days flawlessly with moderate usage. No issues so far, really ... of course I needed to fully debloat it, I got rid of all samsung staff (bixby and Co., health app, google and facebook bloatware etc.., so apps i never used.) I only have apps on my phone, that I REALLY use on daily basis. I give this phone another 3-4 years with me...

• ahophy

i got an a70 2 years ago
simply the best

Mr. Fabulous, 11 May 2021After updating to android 11 One UI 3.1 no pop-up for messe... moreGo to setting, notification,then allow pop up

• Nathi

I love the camera - I feel like a photographer

• Dronie

JJ, 13 Sep 2021Don't get the A70 if you want to deal with constant re... moreI fully agree with you. It is barely 1.5 years when the main connector on the board broke. Ended up replacing the board which costed $100. Now, the charging port broke

• JJ

Don't get the A70 if you want to deal with constant repairs. My A70 has had its Sub PBA board break four times now due to Samsung providing a bad board/charger (They won't tell me which it is that breaks the SUB PBA board). The SUB PBA board breaks almost like clockwork every 52-65 days the thing breaks. I have had it fixed three times now and the board just broke on me again for the fourth. Stay away from this phone!

• Stephen Banda

Samsung phones are the best on the market right now software is great and user friendly

• Stephen Banda

For me guys it's a different story i have used samsung phones for a very long time now, right now am using samsung a71 i have no problem at all, these phones are very Very good and they are professionally made samsung is doing a great job when comes to making phones, the only problem i seen with most of us is that we want these phones to do something they where not made of, it doesn't work like that , for me I am