Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

• Tarun

ive talked with samsung about a70 battery, it has lithium ion battery not lithium polymer. I was confused and ive seen teardown videos where it says lithium ion on the battery. Pls update your page, its showing the wrong info. Same goes for a50, a51 and a71.

Does it support usb otg?

• pinhead

how do i get to pair my jabra earpiece to phone

• CHINITONG MIGUEL

Hello. Can someone tell me their Antutu scores with the latest software update? I remember A70 used to have 165-170k benchmark scores then lately I saw it hit 200k. Anyone got the 200k mark?

NICK THE WELDER, 04 Jan 2020DO NOT BUY. there's an issue with a LOT of these devices where e... moreI own this device since july and its working fine I love it, sorry for what you are going through.

Lu2sts, 04 Jan 2020unfortunately it isnt even water resistantYes, for Careless people. Even with water resistant and dustproof, a phone still wouldn't last in their hands.

NICK THE WELDER, 04 Jan 2020DO NOT BUY. there's an issue with a LOT of these devices where e... moreI got the same problem, i dont know whats happening. I have tried everything even factory reset. I hope sumsung would fix these problems, im feeling very disappointed.

• Mr. Fabulous

On my A70 the back of the phone where the speaker is heat up whenever am playing music or video does anyone face similar issue or is it the way Samsung built it.
pls help

• Curator

I've had this phone over a week. I don't know what all the problems you talk about are from. The device is blazing fast on my data and wifi at home even faster. Yes the battery can heat up but that happens with any phone.

• MeToo

I have had the Canadian (Virgin Mobile) version for a few months and have been, for the most part, happy with it.

The only things I really do no like is about the camera A:) no removable battery and B) camera issues such as you cannot zoom, AF, or save images in RAW format using their camera. If you use the 100% free, and powerful, opencamera then you can shoot RAW photos. I am keeping my LG G5 for the removable battery and better camera abilities like manual mode/DNG shooting
Absolutely no battery issues as of this time.

NICK THE WELDER, 04 Jan 2020DO NOT BUY. there's an issue with a LOT of these devices where e... moreMines perfect, but anyway take care

• NICK THE WELDER

DO NOT BUY. there's an issue with a LOT of these devices where even when not charging it will flash from usb connected. To usbt disconnected REALLY FAST. Kills your battery (like 1/4 of how long it used to last.....) and overheats the device. I've owned it for 2 months and LOVED it till this started happening. Now I want to chuck it at a wall. Stay away from this POS. And frankly samsung as a whole as far as I'm concerned.....this is my first and last samsung!!

maqn, 04 Jan 2020Tell me more about wi-fi problems. My data package from mobile ... moreWiFi signal level problem in this phone is false information.

I have bought A70 on 25-05-2019. It is working fine. No problem.

Tell me more about wi-fi problems.
My data package from mobile operator is small and I constantly relay on wi-fi. If I can't use my phone on wi-fi I am doomed. Don't need such phone. Is it that bad? Please only honest opinions. Thank you!

• Lu2sts

Rama, 06 Dec 2019Hello! Is Samsung Galaxy a70 waterproof?unfortunately it isnt even water resistant

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2020https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A-Series/A70-screen-w... moreMines ok , have you got personal proof this is an issue? Or you just like copying and pasting items you know nothing about ?

anonymous , 30 Dec 2019Companies such as Apple and Samsung, will one day go out of bu... moreSamsung will still be the top. Sony is out of the game.

salman, 01 Jan 2020I've been using this mobile for about 2 months now. At first i... moreBecause u charged wrongly as a result shortened the lifespan of the battery.

Dont buy this phone, it has issues with USB connecting / disconnecting even without USB attached, it also wont turn the screen due to this. Hope they fix this issues.. **** it drains the battery.