Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

• Tonyboy

Has Samsung sent a software update for the Samsung a70 fingerprint sensor issue if yes how good is the fingerprint sensor now. The truth plzz??!!

Galaxy A50S india launched 25k Exynous 9611 48mp camera
Galaxy A70 SD 675 32mp camera 28K
A50S has great camera

Nbbear87, 10 Sep 2019I used the a70 for 1 month. The unusable fingerprint sensor N... moreDude, the A70 costs 330 euro while the pixel 3 is 850 euro so obviously the latter is going to be better in every way, you can't compare the two.

AlexS, 10 Sep 2019I use this phone about 3 month. The fingerprint doesn't work at ... moreYou used a phone in rain which is not even water resistant & now you're complaining that it has moisture inside. I mean how could you even do that??

I use this phone about 3 month. The fingerprint doesn't work at all! I hiked 5 hour with A70 phone in Alps under 4 C deg, made pictures and day was very raining. Two day after inside phone on camera lens were water drops, phone misted and I couldn't make any picture in 20 C deg.

I used the a70 for 1 month.
The unusable fingerprint sensor
No nightsight for canada
Slow updates

I sold my A8 and went and upgraded to the pixel 3 which is faster and has great ram managment and has night sight and gets updates before anyone else

Kujtim Zymeri, 09 Sep 2019Every samsung lags dont wait this to end in this milenium. Bette... moreXZ1?? Sony is already done & dusted dude.

James, 10 Sep 2019I bought this and totally regretted after. The fingerprint is th... moreEverything about Samsung A70 is good for me except for the fingerprint scanner. I had to disable it completely! hopefully there's an update to improve it.

• James

I bought this and totally regretted after. The fingerprint is the most unacceptable part of the phone. Very unreliable. Good thing is the battery life. Dont buy this, better buy one plus 7,or xiaomi k20 pro.

r, 09 Sep 2019can any one conform if its have amplifier on its 3.5 headphone J... moreyes it is, on the bottom left of the device

• Thusiru

sam, 09 Sep 2019Don't buy this phone.. im from Sri Lanka and bought this phone o... moreI am also from Sri Lanka. I bought phone from softlogic and I haven't got any problem. But the battery is.....................

• Maximus

Zion45, 09 Sep 2019I don't understand why Gcam takes better picture on the A70 than... moreHi could u pls share the link to dowload gcam

• r

can any one conform if its have amplifier on its 3.5 headphone Jake as i need for big headphone

• BB

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019Samsung pay is only met for the s series... And A70 has a very ... moreYou can download the APK & install it. It works for me. Its not natively available for all locations.

Salu, 09 Sep 2019Hello everyone Can any owner of this device fill me up? About... moreI'm currently using the A70 & it's a great phone. (1) Battery life is superb for me it easily lasts over a day (I'm not a gamer) with wifi on for almost whole day (2) super amoled screen is dazzling & great for watching videos (3) cameras are perfectly fine I use them a lot as I love taking pics & night mode comes handy in lowlights. The only downside is the speaker it could have been a bit louder, overall I'm satisfied with my A70 as it has everything I need in a smartphone.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Salu, 09 Sep 2019Hello everyone Can any owner of this device fill me up? About... moreEvery samsung lags dont wait this to end in this milenium. Better buy Xz1 and you will see the beast.

Jacky, 09 Sep 2019Why i can install Samsung Pay in A705f... But i saw a news that ... moreSamsung pay is only met for the s series... And A70 has a very good battery life very strong and fast phone and can resist water for like 5minutes

I don't understand why Gcam takes better picture on the A70 than the stock camera... Even Gcam using 8MP better than Stock Camera on 32MP.. wish Gcam can utilize the 32Mp

• sam

Don't buy this phone.. im from Sri Lanka and bought this phone one month back from Dialog. within 7 days i realize there is a issue in front camera ( blur)..they just replace cam.now i got display color issue. go for Oppo F11 or Huwawei Nova 4