Samsung Galaxy A70s

Samsung Galaxy A70s

• Siddharth

I was using samsung A70s for the past 8moths. I got charging issue. I gave for service in samsung authorised service center located in (Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad) they told there is a problem with motherboard and have to change motherboard. Cannot claim warranty for motherboard and it costs 10k.. That phone was complete waste. I will not recommend Samsung to anyone. Just high cost nothing is better or unique.

• BOSS

mine, 19 Jan 2021my uncle and nani have these thingsit means that they have nie choice.
you should learn from them.

I used it now in 2021 and its nice

• Rezakhorasani

Very good

Baap, 23 Dec 2020Ofcourse it won't show you full 128GB but will show ar... moremy uncle and nani have these things

• Baap

Child, 09 Dec 2020I don't know whether my phone is fake or not but it sh... moreOfcourse it won't show you full 128GB but will show around 108Gb depending on space used by the Operating system.

• Child

I don't know whether my phone is fake or not but it shows the storage of 128 gb which is not true

• sumbua

Tabz, 24 Jan 2020Friend's pls need more feedback on this...need more clarity... moreShows total space 32 GB that's which is lie device has no chrome and you tube tell me what to do

ali2020, 29 Nov 2019I have been waiting for this device so much, to my surprise... moreSnapdragon 675

• RG

However signal receptivity is better than iphobe 7..Looks feels decent and seems a sturdy object when in hand which is a good thing..planning to use for another couple of year's

Bought this ph 6 months ago..pathetic front camera..rest everything is ok..I wish I should have bought iphone 7..price was same..My bad which I regret now

• kuber

Revan, 04 Jul 2020Bought 2 weeks ago. Outstanding performance, brilliant disp... morei love MY A70s

• omi

great phone.. great performance.. great looks..

• Philip

Not great phone. After purchasing in two months I was not able to unlock/attend calls. Went to service and they did something and it worked for two weeks only. Again I got unlock issue on a daily basis for some time (after sometime issue will resolved on its own). I checked with customer care (through) they asked me to factory reset and I did the same for two times. Finally one fine day and I was not able unlock also. Given for customer service. don't for this mobile and it's not worth for our money.

• Pushparaj

I am using a70s last 6 month very good perpamense &superb

• Nin

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2020I was using Mi A3 7months. Then shift to Samsung now. This ... moreUpdate firmware you'll enjoy the underscreen fingerprint. It was a hussle for me at first but after update it's very fast.

Using this phone since 3 months. So far best performance.

• samsunglover

Ush, 22 Jul 2020awful phone wouldn't recommend this to anyone.. it sta... moreyou are right I have bought Samsung Galaxy A70s in 1 day... 1 phone is excellent second device was pathetic..

• Ush

awful phone wouldn't recommend this to anyone.. it started freezing on one side of the screen.. after few days almost a month I can say the full screen started freezing... sometimes it starts working on its own like normal phone and than gain freezes...service center mentions it is a water damaged... where as this phone never fell in water... despite of no scratch or cosmetic damage to the body there is no option to repair it without any charge even when it is under warranty.. barely 6 months.. The phone itself is not very good as I have seen similar issues posted on Amazon and other websites...

• Revan

Bought 2 weeks ago. Outstanding performance, brilliant display quality, extremely soft & sensitive touch. Camera results are good but not excellent. Only one thing inspires me & makes me proud owing A70s is that its display quality & Body structure. You literally feel excited holding the device in hands & showing others. Hatts off SAMSUNG.