Samsung Galaxy A70s

Samsung Galaxy A70s

• Revan

Bought 2 weeks ago. Outstanding performance, brilliant display quality, extremely soft & sensitive touch. Camera results are good but not excellent. Only one thing inspires me & makes me proud owing A70s is that its display quality & Body structure. You literally feel excited holding the device in hands & showing others. Hatts off SAMSUNG.

I was using Mi A3 7months. Then shift to Samsung now. This is A70 s for 3days
Fingerprints face unlocking-very very slow in comparison to MI A3
Sorry to say Xiaomi phone is quality product. Samsung only high budget

Its just awesome phone . Bought it 15 days back . No issues

• Mangesh

Tabz, 24 Jan 2020Friend's pls need more feedback on this...need more clarity... moreIf you have android TV, then you can download android TV app from play store

prem, 22 Feb 2020I am using it for one month and it is not heating A70s is best phone with best feature

• SS

Hi post march 17th update the phone is behaving weird. calls and screens hang and there is huge latency in each app.

Finally got update according to raod map it was going to come on April month but got it 1 month before kudos to Samsung.

• Ivlivs

beautiful screen, lasting battery, large storage, reasonable price

• Arshaa

Still worth it to buy it in 2020?

• shaggy

Tabz, 24 Jan 2020Friend's pls need more feedback on this...need more clarity... morethe galaxy a70 is not a good phone it has lots of issues it's a chep phone that works yes when it feels it needs to I liked the a8 better only reason I got this is for more space but if u fill it up no good and 8 g/r my ass it got 5 the online decryption is a bunch of bs

• omkar

phone is good but camera qulity is poor and phone dont come with EIS or OIS poor camera

• prem

kuma, 30 Jan 2020people are saying A70 s phone getting heat,it is true,i wan... moreI am using it for one month and it is not heating

• Nikky

kuma, 30 Jan 2020people are saying A70 s phone getting heat,it is true,i wan... moreExcellentt phonee!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Shamim

Xienna, 30 Jan 2020I wish i could have a phone like this This is my dream pho... morenice

• Xienna

I wish i could have a phone like this
This is my dream phone, but i know that we can't buy this phone๐Ÿ˜ข
I love samsung products!

• kuma

better to buy a70 s or a50 s

• kuma

people are saying A70 s phone getting heat,it is true,i want to buy

• Tabz

Juzer, 16 Jan 2020Samsung A70s has strange bugs. 1. By clicking your contrib... moreFriend's pls need more feedback on this...need more clarity...Is it true there's no Google Chromecast support on this device ? Am not talking about screen mirroring am talking about Chromecast....

To be specific....Am using my Moto X4 as an remote to play/forward/rewind/pause/stop/volume up& down thru Google Chromecast on my TV while watching movies, videos etc from YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar etc without it playing on my phone. Does device will have that support thru Google Chromecast?

• Vicky

Does it have EIS on 4k video shooting?

• Technical guru

Haha, 29 Dec 2019Enjoy ugly uiThis fone is excellent comparison realme x2 redmi k20p