Samsung Galaxy A71

Samsung Galaxy A71

• Abdul

I also want to know that
A51 vs M51
Which one is better ????

Maq888, 05 Feb 2021A51 or A71 which is better? Kindly advise me, need to buy e... moreIf you want a faster update then buy A51 but if overall performance is your choice then buy A71.

AnonD-964431, 31 Jan 2021A71 have better display, smaller front camera punch hole an... moreIt's more about the processor and camera software than the 64mp camera sensor. My A71 takes great photos with good color accuracy and very sharp detailed images. A71 also has a great pro mode like on the S20, I think it's hard to beat the A71 camera for the price, add it a very nice Super Amoled + screen.

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2021 its true battery in A71 drops a lot in standby mode, Im no... moreDo you have a lot of notifications? I shut most of them off and limit the apps running in the back ground and have no problem now with battery drain.

Maq888, 05 Feb 2021A51 or A71 which is better? Kindly advise me, need to buy e... moreS21 ultra 5G is better.

• MANNY P

Maq888, 05 Feb 2021A51 or A71 which is better? Kindly advise me, need to buy e... moreif you matter the Specifications, it's better to use Samsung A71 than Samsung a50s. Think it, or just search their specific specs. but for me, i want to choose the cheaper because it is advantage for me because i'm not a gamer. if you're a gamer you can choose the Samsung a71.

A51 or A71 which is better? Kindly advise me, need to buy either one of them.

Thanks!

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021I disagree. I know about camera dust issue in Redmi Note 9 ... moreSoftware is so much better than miui so you don't have nothing to worry about and you must try it one ui

busli, 04 Feb 2021My wife has A5 and is looking to upgrade. I like the fact t... moreMyself switching from J7 plus to A71, the Smart Switch make migrating from one Samsung to another Samsung very easy (apart from Whatsapp which i need to do it manually).

Minister Katanga, 24 Jan 2021Did u purchase buy the phone in Nigeria. I mean did u purch... moreYes, I did buy it in Nigeria, but it's the 8gb ram variant so I'm guessing it was shipped from abroad
Went to a phone store & they told me its okay to use it like that saying the tra id is where the phone was made/produced or something like that though

• busli

My wife has A5 and is looking to upgrade. I like the fact that you can backup a samsung phone and restore it to new phone so easily. For that reason the A71 looks good.

• cris

I bought it for my wife and she really love it...Imagine 32MP of Selfie Cam, that's huge. iPhone11 is just 5MP selfie cam and for half the price...very nice phone.

samsung galaxy A71 is newer of A51 and dimensions is bigger than A51. The main camera has better quality and the battery has a longer life than A51.

• Maxi

hey, Samsung A71 Indonesia version using Snapdragon 730G, same like Phillipines

k.a, 02 Feb 2021Could anyone please tell how does the audio quality of a71 ... moreSingle speaker only so the sound quality is just OK. But the internal DAC is quite good so the sound is excellent through headphones.

• k.a

Could anyone please tell how does the audio quality of a71 compare to that of s6 edge?

• mootez

it will get 1080p 60fps update ?

USER, 01 Feb 2021buying A71 2 days ago, the battery drain 10% in 6hours of s... more its true battery in A71 drops a lot in standby mode, Im not sure why samsung put only 4500 MAH battery on this phone,my old A5 2016 wich is a 5 y old phone competes A71 in battery department what a pity because everything is good about this phone except battery

• USER

buying A71 2 days ago, the battery drain 10% in 6hours of stand-by (4g on), is that normal ?