Samsung Galaxy A71 5G

Samsung Galaxy A71 5G

T12, 03 Apr 2021Pocket friendly? Are you serious? Please share a photo with... moremine can fit in my front and my back pockets.

• Steve

Simsim, 21 Apr 2021I picked this up on Amazon. US version unlocked for 339.00.... moreYes, I agree with you!. I have this A715G phone for the last 8 months and I am very happy with it.
Definitely, it is worth $500.00 especially happy with its camera and the features.

• Simsim

I picked this up on Amazon. US version unlocked for 339.00. and for that price this phone can't be beat. Great camera solid 6GB of RAM and a large beautiful screen. Absolutely worth up to 450.00 in my opinion.

mr x, 10 Mar 2021tablet? the aspect ratio on this device and the thin bezels... morePocket friendly? Are you serious? Please share a photo with A71 5G in your pocket, I would like to see it.

• Guzzi

No way.No stereo speakers as A72

The problem I have with this A71 5G is that the native phone software can't be configured to work with VOIP. It let's you put wifi calling as preference but does not let you enter the data to confithe VOIP. Mine is an unlocked 716B.

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020I bought this phone for 350$ and i can tell you guys it... moreTo those who use a frace like "sorry for my bad English" don't worry, people realizes that your English is not perfect when they read it or you speak so, no need to excuse yourself. lol

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2021there normally geo-locked so difficult to operate/bi-pass o... moreI think you are right. I boght it 1 week ago in Miami because it says it has N41 5G band which is the one T-mobile uses but it doesn't connect to 5G. I went to different locations near downtown trying to see if it would get 5G but it does not. Be aware!

Good phone 5G 128GB & 6GB, for and offer of $100.00 24 month finance. Excellent.

• mr x

T12, 10 Mar 2021If you buy this tablet you should get also a Nokia 3310....... moretablet? the aspect ratio on this device and the thin bezels make it pocket friendly

If you buy this tablet you should get also a Nokia 3310.... Going for a bike ride? Not with this phone. There is no pocket big enough for this giant... I'm serios, it's a major issue. What is the purpose of a mobile phone if the phone is anything but mobile?

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2021there normally geo-locked so difficult to operate/bi-pass o... moreYes. Mine was unlocked from the start tho.

Scott, 21 Feb 2021The absolute worse phone I have ever owned . I have had to ... morethere normally geo-locked so difficult to operate/bi-pass outside of the manufacturers continent.

• Scott

The absolute worse phone I have ever owned . I have had to exchange it 7 times because of they don't work properly.

I still havent got the one ui 3.0 (android11) update though it was released almost a week ago

Sadam17, 03 Feb 2021Amazing smartphone in affordable price.Buy this mobile whos... moreChipset is different and bezzles are thinner.camera is a bit better.

Amazing smartphone in affordable price.Buy this mobile whose need 5G in future.

If anyone see budget, its better to buy A71 4G who can re-purchase 5G mobile when 5G network in market.
Except 4G/5G Both are same Specification.

• Sadam

Amazing smartphone in affordable price.Buy this mobile whose need 5G in future.

Except 4G/5G Both are same Specification.

WTF it needed to be an exynos lol

Mazinger Z, 10 Dec 2020Either upgrade to a 5G phone or don't upgrade at all. ... moreHmmm 5g is a bit overhyped 4g is fairly fast and your not gonna get 5g anywhere unless you live in a city