Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

• Andrew

Mia-chan, 07 Sep 2021I bought my A72 a week ago and I am pretty impressed by it.... moreThanks Mia for your review. We think very similarly about Chinese phones.
I bought the Samsung A12 4 months ago, but it's not doing well. If it dies soon, I'll probably get the A72. Battery, 3.5mm jack, can take SD card, and then your review just boosts the reputation with good speakers, screen, camera- I like it's x3 zoom with OIS.

Great device!! can handle daily tasks and can also play demanding games without overheating.

Tminer, 15 Oct 2021I'm planning on getting this phone, I'm a gamer a... moreget s20 FE. It's much much better than this phone.
I'm an A72 user.

• Tminer

I'm planning on getting this phone, I'm a gamer and I can't afford flagship devices, this device has a lot of positive feedback my only issue being the fact It can't play pubg(a battle royal game) on 60fps, aside from this minor thing the phone seems like a very good buy

• zees

chats, 13 Oct 2021I don't know if these people here are really experienc... moreYeah its just trolls who don't own it or don't like samsung. Fair enough if they don't like the brand but why bash a really good phone pick a bad one instead. i think they are chinese/indian budget phone brand fans and just hate samsung because they are abit more expensive.

now I take decision it is not purchases this model due to it is plastic body

I don't know if these people here are really experiencing issues or they are just trolls, since I bought my A72 it never gave me any problems whatsoever, great device by Samsung, cannot complain!

• Anonymousse

Amjad, 11 Oct 2021I am using A72 I am not satisfied about internet browsing Can you please explain in detail.

• Amjad

I am using A72
I am not satisfied about internet browsing

• Prerak

Very nice phone nice screen display and functioning excellent, 256 gb 8gb ram I am using.

• Puthearith

Ali, 29 Sep 2021I have the same issue. Microphone not working properly dur... morePlease help me too.i lose file original my phone A72

• Streeta

Adee, 22 Sep 2021This model is faulty. I bought it last week, and from t... moreTrue..A72 disappointing...face easily scratches..has tendencies to heat up..microphone is useless

Samsung did not introduce A72 5G this year!
For a bigger screen, we have the mid-range M52 5G
Buy to meet the expectations of a high-end mid-range in terms of build quality and in some cases

• Ali

maks-rs, 22 Sep 2021This is software issue resolved in latest software update .... moreI have the same issue. Microphone not working properly during the call

• Ali

• Hussain Tanwir

I recently bought a72 and is currently on one ui 3.1..my issue is the phone display gets quite hot and phones back gets warm while google duo video conferencing for about 20-30mins .. thats the only thing that bothers me other than that no performance issues at all..

• Joe

Joe, 23 Sep 2021last update is SO good in terms of battery consumption/mana... more... and the memory is slightly better managed .

• Hussain Tanwir

• Joe

last update is SO good in terms of battery consumption/management ! Thank you.

5 months of usage and the notification bar burned in slightly, but still noticeable
Seriously? This is why i've always prefered lcd to amoled screens. My soon to be 6 year old htc M8 has a better screen than this
I turned off the navigation bar and i'm now using gestures. Last thing i want is the bar to burn in as well!