Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

• D
  • GYi
  • 08 Jan 2021

TFM, 05 Jan 2021Galaxy A72 A SD720G No doubt floop Mi 10i processor S... moreexcept MIUI trash

Just buy a71 when this comes out, a71 is faster with Snapdragon 730 processor and will be cheaper.

• rAM

• K
        • Kent
        • LKp
        • 02 Jan 2021

720g for the a72 not good at all. Come on man you all can do better than that samsung. I may go an get a other brand of phone were i can get more for my money.

• f
          • felon
          • pvZ
          • 31 Dec 2020

we love samsung phones at least 90 htz amoled plz samsung and release that thanks

• rAf
            • 29 Dec 2020

Galaxy A72 SD720G degrade processor finally samsung Killed own A7 Series how to compete mi 10i and realme X7 pro both have 5G supported BIS certified india launch imminent

• J
              • John
              • vxk
              • 29 Dec 2020

I want the A72 to come out with 256gb memory since Realme X3 and Xiaomi Mi 10T, both midrangers, priced almost the same as A71, has 256gb in memory. A 128gb nowadays cannot keep up if you exhaust all apps categories especially gaming and the apps keep on updating...

• rAM

• 22 Dec 2020

Ok....
                  There are 4 things I really want
                  1-Exynos 1080
                  2-No 4G Variant (Because it would be kinda a shame. Even A42 is 5G and it's don't have any 4G version)
                  3-90 Hertz display
                  4-256 GB storage and 10 or 8 GB of RAM (I heard that M62 will have 256 GB of storage so I want it from A72 too)
                  That's it !

• t
                    • tomscargle856
                    • 4wn
                    • 20 Dec 2020

I'm excited to find out the chipset for this phone. It was cool to see that the A52 4G will most likely have a SD 720G. I don't see the need for myself to have a 5G device (I'm in the US), so depending if this variant has a snapdragon chip, I may be going with the A52.

• ImB
                      • 18 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2020OIS and water resistance is a stretch. But I really want 90... moreYeah, your right.

• Rajat
                        • t1$
                        • 17 Dec 2020

ManDeepest, 05 Dec 2020That's honestly my dream for Samsung to use the Exynos... moreMe too brother..... I also want that Samsung give exynos 1080 processor in a72.... Im waiting for this phn so badly...

• f{t
                          • 16 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2020I'm really excited about the A72 5G. I really really h... moreOIS and water resistance is a stretch. But I really want 90Hz. I don't expect too much from this phone. What I want is-

1. 90Hz 1080p AMOLED display
                          2. Plastic back and aluminum frame(I want to have glass back but Samsung won't obviously give it. So no use)
                          3. Android 11 out of the box
                          4. Dedicated memory card slot
                          5. A telephoto lens (which rumours suggest is highly unlikely but still expecting)
                          6. Stereo speaker
                          7. Exynos 1080

• ImB
                            • 15 Dec 2020

I'm really excited about the A72 5G. I really really hope it's going to an Exynos 1080, it's better than a Snapdragon 865. I also hope they will put OIS on the camera, a least 90hz Refresh Rate, and water resistance.

• D09

• fCI

It’s been a year since the A71 and no major leaks or news about this phone

• IVU
                                    • 06 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2020Yes I know software is the most important thing for a good ... moreHow about google camera

Samsung galaxy A72, 05 Dec 2020Are you guys crazy? Exynos 1080 scores more than snapdrago... moreThat's honestly my dream for Samsung to use the Exynos 1080 on the A72 I urgently need a new phone, but at the same time I'm patiently waiting for the A72.

• S
                                        • Samsung galaxy A72
                                        • njB
                                        • 05 Dec 2020

Are you guys crazy?
                                        Exynos 1080 scores more than snapdragon 865+
                                        In geekbench and you want snapdragon 765G on this phone?
                                        Every Snapdragon 700 series will not even come close to this chip