Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

• Damodara

When would the galaxy a73 5g be available in the US?

When is this coming to Europe?

My a70 is dying and I just don't buy Chinese...

• candy

all these comment about it "doesn't have 3.5mm jack". Apparently where I am, I got a free buds live along with the phone from Samsung. LOL looks like I won't need the jack anyways.

Anonymous, 18 May 2022LOL, yeah, that is the better option. Oh wait, this phone d... moreIt's shipping out with Android 12 mate, not Android 11.

Anonymous, 12 May 2022That won't solve intentional downgrades LOL, yeah, that is the better option. Oh wait, this phone doesn't ship with Android 11, never mind.

Disappointing to see that for some reason phones need 4 cameras but there's no room to fit a headphone jack.

• NotAnUsurper27

No headphone jack? No telephoto lens? No charger in the box? Same chipset as the Galaxy A52s 5G? An even-worse 108MP camera for marketing? No thanks, this phone is a downgrade. I will very much keep my Galaxy A72 until I get those lacking features above in the next A7x phone.

• Samie

Please tell me which to buy this or 'Realme 9 Pro +' honestly, most importantly, I am not interested in any company which downgrades theirs own phones intentionally after each big updates in order to make them unusable, looking for overall perfomance phone???

• NJ

Wow 700+ comments already. Still, no review from GSMArena.

patxtra, 17 May 2022is this considered a flagship killer? I mean it has the goo... moreWho will talk about ram and storage type, even Motorola edge have raw10, dc dimming, 10 bit display, lpddr5+ufs3.1

Raja2400, 14 May 2022Can someone give me a honest review for this device please ... moreNo headphone jack 😁 same specs as a52s 5g.

• Imran

Chris M, 17 May 2022Do you know what processor the A72 had? Do you know what pr... moreThanks for the info...

• Graeme

Check that it is a dual SIM model that can also take an SD card at the same time. With Australian model, you must choose if you want a second SIM card or an SD card as they use the same slot. Beware!

is this considered a flagship killer? I mean it has the good hardware, a mid range chipset and one ui 4.1...

AutoFocus, 14 May 2022A73 isn't an upgrade to A52s. Both share similar spec ... moreIf somebody is shopping for this, they dont want a 6.5" phone, they want a larger screen. If they wanted the standard 6.5 size they would be looking into the A53 already and not this.

• Chris M

Alex, 16 May 2022Whoever has an A72, should never buy this, its the same phone...Do you know what processor the A72 had? Do you know what processor this A73 has? Try a 35% performance increase. Dont put stupid comments.

• Imran

Alex, 16 May 2022Whoever has an A72, should never buy this, its the same phone...Really?? Camera and other featured are same?? if yes, i should go with A72

• Alex

Whoever has an A72, should never buy this, its the same phone...

• Heng

I hope samsung will go back to capacitive fingerprint sensor. Optical is not safe.