Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

• T
  • Tsepo
  • fjR
  • 10 Nov 2022

Battery does not last for a day, very bad for the price you and the attitude of a service provider does not make it better. The phone is not even three weeks old

Vedavyawhss, 08 Nov 2022I'm using A71, I can guess A73 5G is great phone in 40... moreI have the A71 too and it's a great phone, still has good battery life, great screen and takes decent pictures. But I need a headphone jack, I'm hard of hearing and need headphones, wireless just don't get loud enough. I also need two sim cards and memory card.

• Samsung 4 Life
      • xCD
      • 09 Nov 2022

[deleted post]Return it....

The back of A73 where the Samsung is inscribed seems to have space between the battery. Is it an error from factory?. Should I return it?. Please any response

I think this phone is definitely worth the money, it has some flagship features, like that 108MP camera, pretty impressive specs for a good price!

Lenna, 08 Nov 2022A73 is better on the cameraA53 is no mug with the camera either.

This is a very good device 👍

Algwarzawiy, 08 Nov 2022Many people run away from it because of the price; not mind... moreYeah, it's AWESOME midrange phone.

Lenna, 08 Nov 2022A73 is better on the cameraI'm using A71, I can guess A73 5G is great phone in 40K INR segment 😍

• ?
                    • IWP
                    • 08 Nov 2022

• L
                      • Lenna
                      • gC1
                      • 08 Nov 2022

MAGSHIP, 07 Nov 2022I'm at a cross road. Should I choose a A53 or A73? I t... moreA73 is better on the camera

Freddy, 07 Nov 2022I don't know why some people don't like this phon... moreMany people run away from it because of the price; not minding the great advantage of better chipset, camera, screen, display size and much more. Its definitely for me though.

• Suleyman K
                          • npb
                          • 07 Nov 2022

MAGSHIP, 07 Nov 2022I'm at a cross road. Should I choose a A53 or A73? I t... moreThe A53 takes longer to charge. But it is a fact that the A73 is more stable. You should buy A 73...

• M
                            • MAGSHIP
                            • rjx
                            • 07 Nov 2022

I'm at a cross road. Should I choose a A53 or A73? I take a lot of pictures, talk on the often and use a lot of apps. I use it for business purposes. Use alot of YouTube too.

• F
                              • Freddy
                              • 7vm
                              • 07 Nov 2022

I don't know why some people don't like this phone. I 've had it for three months and it is great. Very fast, cameras fantastic, screen beautiful, loud stereo speakers, great look. Better than A53 for sure for nearly the same price. Love it. Try it and you will buy it.

• SAMSUNG 4 LIFE
                                • CVB
                                • 06 Nov 2022

mawlki, 05 Nov 2022No telephoto camera? The A72 had a good one with OIS and a ... moreA72 only 90hz and 720 snapdragon

A72 pass...

No telephoto camera? The A72 had a good one with OIS and a headphone jack too!

A73 pass!

• B
                                      • Benj
                                      • NX3
                                      • 01 Nov 2022

I'm hugely disappointed in the camera of this phone. I wish I never bought this crap 😕

How much better is this phone compared to a A52s?