Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

• J
  • Jazi
  • NwQ
  • 22 Apr 2022

Just traded-in my A72 for the A73. I did it mainly for that 108 camera. A73 can still decently zoom in even without a telephoto lens (which is present in the A72 I traded). Never cared about the headphone jack, so the lack of it in A73 doesn't bother me. The A73 is considerably lighter, I'm gonna have to get used to checking my pocket for it since I always felt the heavy weight of my old A72 in there.

• 1
    • 1111
    • BiP

When uk

Galaxy M53 launched 23K same 108 mp camera A73 42K is to big difference in price A73 flooop
      Major main difference no ois no stereo speakers

• N
        • Nisah
        • tu2
        • 22 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2022I don't see any major differences between this phone a... moreTq for your suggestion

• 22 Apr 2022

Catherine Keeling, 21 Apr 2022Hello Is the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G being released and go... moreIt will be lauched today or few days later. Don't worry, it will come.

• 22 Apr 2022

NS, 22 Apr 2022Is GSMArena not reviewing this phone (Galaxy A73)?I guess they will review but once it comes out.

• M
              • Max
              • 3RH
              • 22 Apr 2022

DRHYPERSONIC, 20 Apr 2022I bought The A73 5G last weeks no Regrets at All ... Excell... moreHi
              I have a question,
              does it able to record on dual mode? I mean recording in Director Mode , rear and selfie camera same time?

• N
                • NS
                • P$b
                • 22 Apr 2022

Is GSMArena not reviewing this phone (Galaxy A73)?

• Catherine Keeling
                  • LhU

Hello

Is the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G being released and going on sale in the UK on Friday April 22nd 2022 or at any point in the future?

• J
                    • Just H
                    • 3Ed
                    • 21 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2022It's expected to launch worldwide on friday (22th of April).Well its already launched here in Kuwait since Last week

• O
                      • Oldman
                      • Y6X
                      • 21 Apr 2022

Most likely my cell mobile company won't have it available until June/July. Things move slowly in Canada.

• 21 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 21 Apr 20226.7 in 16:9 will be massive, but not in 20:9, 19.5:9Exactly. That's the reason why today there aren't much phones with 16:9 aspect ratio. Also, thin bezels helped getting screen more tall.

• 7kk
                          • 21 Apr 2022

BlingBling, 19 Apr 20226.7"...i remember a few years ago when i bought my fir... more6.7 in 16:9 will be massive, but not in 20:9, 19.5:9

• 21 Apr 2022

Rah55m, 21 Apr 202225w charging speed feels super slow in 2022. My brother... moreActually, slower charging is better for phone overall. My Xperia has optimized charging option, meaning it stops charging at 90% at full speed, and charges slowly up to 100% so charging is finished right as alarm goes off.

So far, after 4 years of constant use, battery still can hold a charge for entire day with moderate use, two days with light use. Battery health is at 92% from what I can see.

marvelous point...i quite agree...but if i were to purchase a samsung device~id purchase the galaxy a73~its rather more realistic~than $1200 to $1400 on the samsung galaxy s22 ultra...

• ibg
                                • 21 Apr 2022

Rah55m, 21 Apr 202225w charging speed feels super slow in 2022. My brother... moreFor my usage, 25w is enough. Plus, I believe many go for Samsung because of its longevity not because they need super fast charging. Anyway, it depends on your needs.

25w charging speed feels super slow in 2022. My brother's 250$ Realme from last year charges twice as fast as my A52 which is also 25w

AlanC, 19 Apr 2022Samsung A73 5G or POCO F3? Thanks!A73 is better. But with prices of f3 nowadays, you can buy two f3 with the price of 1 a73.

Herozer, 17 Apr 2022Where is that 8mp telephoto lens? A72 better than A73I think the telephoto lens was removed because it took sales away from the S21 series on the A72.

• 20 Apr 2022

I'm only buying phones which have long lasting battery. It this one will have great battery life, I'm buying it.