Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Does it have (A710FD model) LED notification light sensor? use led blinker pro.

• Rebellion

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Does it have (A710FD model) LED notification light sensor? No it doesnÂ’t have

Does it have (A710FD model) LED notification light sensor?

• Holyboy

MW Ehtisham, 06 Mar 2019I have orignal a7 , all emei and codes of samsung are working. b... moreDownload nougat firmware from updato

MW Ehtisham, 06 Mar 2019I have orignal a7 , all emei and codes of samsung are working. b... moreContact the Samsung support team on Twitter. They can probably help you.

• MW Ehtisham

I have orignal a7 , all emei and codes of samsung are working. but when i upgrade it to next level OS-update, it shows an error. now plz help me , how can i update a7 from lollipop to mashmellow

• Ng

Maruf, 20 Jan 2019May 2017, UAE version. I'm not going to update my phone as some ... moreMy A710FD last update Aug 2018, feel more battery live.
I feel that is no more update after that

• Maruf

paintbuckets, 14 May 2018Which security patch are you guys on? My phone is stuck at May 2... moreMay 2017, UAE version. I'm not going to update my phone as some people are facing auto reboot issue after update.

• Ng

we_care, 01 Jan 2019A7100 got system update. Android 7.1.1. nougat is on now. So ... moreNot understand samsung, same model different version update

• SAB1

a710 FD when updating up to 7.1.1

no fingerprint

• we_care

Ng, 28 Dec 2018Again, A7100 get 7.1.1?Yes. Got 7.1.1.

• we_care

A7100 got system update.
Android 7.1.1. nougat is on now.
So far so good.

Again, A7100 get 7.1.1?

• abuzick

I bought Samsung Galaxy a7 3 weeks ago, it was very good when connected to WiFi but When I disconnected or put the wifi off, to reconnect by putting it on it refused, please your
Advice.

• Indiano

Hi my frands, i using A710Y/DS but I only hev 2GB ram and 16GB rom why thef is that

• Shahinuzzaman

Does Samsung galaxy A7 2016 can play smart view option?

• leo

Nabeel, 21 Oct 2018I need help : does the A7 2016 support android auto (car play) ?Yes it does.

Tha's my usual cellphone today, and it's working so good. I love the Amoled display and found that i don't want another cellphone without this kind of display. Nice phone from Samsung.

• Nabeel

I need help : does the A7 2016 support android auto (car play) ?