Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Prince Kumar, 09 Mar 2020Samsung galaxy a7 phone is the best phone best phone ever by Samsung

• Prince Kumar

Samsung galaxy a7 phone is the best phone

• Sebastian

Layman, 26 Dec 2019My Phone SM 10FD (A7-2016) os nauget 7. It won't turn on and Scr... moreWe have the same problem i cant open it when i accidentally turn it off

• safa

• Layman

My Phone SM 10FD (A7-2016) os nauget 7. It won't turn on and Screen blinking issue how could I fix it ? I tried all by setting and after reset also the same. Please advice me right solution.

Do I have not found screen mirror but in 2015 model have ? Plz tell if it have or any other app for this

This phone supports airtel volte ?please reply any one from india

• Amir

I wanna upgrade it to and7 is it have problems espeacially battery??

• Reago

Which colour is best for samsung A7 2016 when using Black protective case?

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Does it have (A710FD model) LED notification light sensor? use led blinker pro.

• Rebellion

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Does it have (A710FD model) LED notification light sensor? No it doesnÂ’t have

Does it have (A710FD model) LED notification light sensor?

• Holyboy

MW Ehtisham, 06 Mar 2019I have orignal a7 , all emei and codes of samsung are working. b... moreDownload nougat firmware from updato

MW Ehtisham, 06 Mar 2019I have orignal a7 , all emei and codes of samsung are working. b... moreContact the Samsung support team on Twitter. They can probably help you.

• MW Ehtisham

I have orignal a7 , all emei and codes of samsung are working. but when i upgrade it to next level OS-update, it shows an error. now plz help me , how can i update a7 from lollipop to mashmellow

• Ng

Maruf, 20 Jan 2019May 2017, UAE version. I'm not going to update my phone as some ... moreMy A710FD last update Aug 2018, feel more battery live.
I feel that is no more update after that

• Maruf

paintbuckets, 14 May 2018Which security patch are you guys on? My phone is stuck at May 2... moreMay 2017, UAE version. I'm not going to update my phone as some people are facing auto reboot issue after update.

• Ng

we_care, 01 Jan 2019A7100 got system update. Android 7.1.1. nougat is on now. So ... moreNot understand samsung, same model different version update

• SAB1