Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Ng, 07 Mar 2018A7100 and A710Y no yet get NougatAny update?

• mjm

Ng, 07 Mar 2018A7100 and A710Y no yet get NougatYes mine too i have A7100

I hate the fact that it has very small internal memory of all kinds, I can't even install the usual common apps!
I had to give it away. Great design in almost every way except the lacking memory.
I got a C9 Pro to fit the bill.

Great smart phone except Gaming performance.

• Ng

AnonD-742797, 06 Mar 2018You are MM on the phone? A7100 and A710Y no yet get Nougat

AnonD-732279, 21 Jan 2018Using A7100 in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but still no Nougat updat... moreYou are MM on the phone?

• Oo

Im using this for 1year...great phone..
Battery is super good...it can last 2days

I'm A7(6) user since aug.. 2016 until now.Very happy with this phone. It's a good phone really. now battery consumption little bit weak.

• stranger

quite good handset...... will never disappoint you....go for it

If we are not using any back cover means is there is any possibilities for camera lens scratches?? Becoz camera was bumped up?

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2018Is screen mirroring function available ?No

Is screen mirroring function available ?

I own this phone since May 2016. I bought it in Indonesia, and bringt it to Canada. I had no issue with my canadian provider, and I am still very happy with this phone.

It got 2 major OS updates and now running Android 7 Nougat, my battery is still giving me 2 days of moderate usage. The phone is not slowing down with all the apps ugrades and the camera is doing a fair job.

Dual sim-card and FM radio is unavailable on Samsung phones in Canada, I am an alien making people jealous :P

Good investment !!

• Monoprix

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2018I'm A7(6) user since April 2016 until now. It's been upgraded to... moreFew days ago ? Where are u from please ?

I'm A7(6) user since April 2016 until now. It's been upgraded to 7.0 Nougat couple days ago. Working so well, still smooth enough. Very happy with this phone. It's a good phone really.

• NaZee

Hi this phone good or bad . am going to buy???..

• G20

AnonD-732279, 21 Jan 2018Using A7100 in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but still no Nougat updat... moreNo answer. Same problem in Taiwan.
Probably we will never have this update..
Why ? I don't know.

Using A7100 in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but still no Nougat update... Any infos about when it will be available? J5 2016 and others recieved Nougat months ago, plz answer!

What to do if Galaxy A7 keeps on hanging :(

• Ng

How many update that samsung will support?
Already near 2 years since release