Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

when i will get android marshmallow for my SM-A710FD ... i'm from malaysia .

• Jay Tamang

I am fully satisfied with the product but unfortunately it has been updated and I am not comfortable enough with this updated version. I would like to back to the original one Any option please help on this regard

• ravi

i purchased samsung A7 2016 updated MM but this not working properly like display dual sim
and security system like pattern, fingerprint how to face the problems...tell me

waste of money..
pros:
glorious super amoled display.
superb photos and videos in daylight.
lot of storage space.
dedicated dual sim slots(not hybrid)

cons:
hanging issues from day one of purchase.
drain battery rather quickly
very poor camera in low light conditions.
performance poor when compared to its huge price.

recommendation: don't bye this mobile as i am using it for last 3 months and i am regretting from day one because i invested lot of money on this.

• Ng

Mehedi, 24 Aug 2016You will be notified for the update automatically How it notify? I never get any notification when new update available, even monthly security patch.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2016hey man! not being rude.. but out of cameras out there.. samsung... moreDid you checked Xa ultra? which is better, plz tell me about them.

• Mehedi

md bayged khan, 23 Aug 2016hi I am bell from Bangladesh. my samsung galaxy a7 (2016) model ... moreYou will be notified for the update automatically

SM-A7100

6.0.1 update ????

big data analyst, 24 Aug 2016Don't buy service very poor service Samsung launches too many mo... moreHow did you manage to broke it?

• siva

got my update, works well

• big data analyst

Don't buy service very poor service Samsung launches too many mobile and is not caplable to meet the service. i have brought this 5 months before and after screen broke they are not able to get it fixed from 2 months and are telling me to take amount deduced by screen amout i.e forcing me to buy new phone loss of money and value added time.
i would suggest buy any other phone with good brand.
missing Nokia

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2016Htc one x9 is better,i saw a video in youtube that shows this ph... moreBuy this phone and try before say lmao

AnonD-571168, 24 Aug 2016Still waiting official marshmallow for my samsung a710fd (southe... moreMe too , indonesia

Still waiting official marshmallow for my samsung a710fd (southest asia) malaysia ...

Hi,i am using the sm a710f and still no mm.ichecked everyday but nothing

Htc one x9 is better,i saw a video in youtube that shows this phone very lags in games but htc one x9 play games very smooth

• Ng

Burnsy , 22 Aug 2016There were rsports of users getting MM on the 15th with that re... moreJust notice on some site,
There are many region getting 6.0 for A510F,
I feel that A710FD is coming,
And your estimate maybe correct.

md bayged khan, 23 Aug 2016hi I am bell from Bangladesh. my samsung galaxy a7 (2016) model ... morehello there any real life user of this device....i saw several reviews on youtube they are saying that this phone is very laggy...anyone faced this problem?

md bayged khan, 23 Aug 2016hi I am bell from Bangladesh. my samsung galaxy a7 (2016) model ... moreYou'd better wait it officially come. Mine also A710FD and i got MM ten days ago.

• md bayged khan

hi I am bell from Bangladesh. my samsung galaxy a7 (2016) model number A710FD and basband version A710FDXXU1APB5.my mobile not mm update, I check every day but not show mm update. my Android version 5.1.1.,,please to say my mobile how to update mm.