Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

• VAHI

Hey Priyanka...the multi-user feature is turned off in all Samsung phones. You would need to turn it on manually, but you would have to root your phone to do that. Check XDA forums on how you can do this. If you want to use two Whatsapp accounts on your phone, use the Parallel Space app which does not require rooting your device. Hope this helps...

• Aarish

Is there any way to get back to lollipop same version as previously after updating to mm

• Subhro

AnonD-554772, 20 Aug 2016Indian Sim card only means that to unlock the phone you have fir... moreAre you sure? I had long conversation with Samsung and Amazon customer support and they told i have to use my India Sim in US and call to India for 5 minutes to get IMEI code register. Then only the mobile will be unlocked and i can use US sim from there.

Aarish, 19 Aug 2016Hi, I am very confused about updating to marshmallow. I had a no... moredo factory reset will solve your problem.

AnonD-521112, 20 Aug 2016I have upgraded my Samsung A710fd (16) from Lollipop to MM.Then ... moreare you do factory reset after update mm, if not you should do it. mostly software update caused a bug problem.

Which is better LG G4 or Samsung galaxy A7(2016)?

• Kddo

Which is better LG G4 or Galaxy A7 2016 ?

I have upgraded my Samsung A710fd (16) from Lollipop to MM.Then I see some problems basically The audio sound of my phone has been turned down. Even, I can't listen the audio sound from just a little distance.

Is there any solution ??

How can I solve this problem??
Please , help me.

Subhro, 19 Aug 2016Hold please. Yes the phone is good but the promotion of the prod... moreIndian Sim card only means that to unlock the phone you have first insert an Indian sim card and use it for 5 minutes. After that you can insert any other sim into it. Most of the phones have these kinds of stickers depending on the market. This is nothing to worry about....

Shri, 19 Aug 2016Please let me know how to reset the private mode password in Gal... moreTry claring data in settings> application manager> all apps> Private mode.

RBK, 20 Aug 2016pliz anyone tell me which is better galaxy a7 2016 or j7 2016 pl... moreI have bought an A7. I judged it over the J7 only becos it had 3 GB ram. That too I comega to know is a farce...

If it is a choice between the two, if HD another chance, J7 2016 would be better. Lower cost almost same features..

• RBK

pliz anyone tell me which is better galaxy a7 2016 or j7 2016 pliz suggest me I'm confused this two phones

• amptwilight

does corning gorilla glass protection save the glass from breaking?? is there an extra glass covering that can be put above it??

• Ng

Priyanka, 19 Aug 2016how many users we can create here ? any guest mode available ? n... moreI don think there is user mode on phone,
Normally user is only for tablet

• Vinay

Priyanka, 19 Aug 2016how many users we can create here ? any guest mode available ? n... moreHi priyanka. you can use knox mode for private and confidential data.

• Aarish

Hi, I am very confused about updating to marshmallow. I had a note 4 and I updated it via ota to mm. After updating I faced some problem like sudden network drop or no network and some other problem. I m using A7 2016 and feeling better than note 4 and it is very nice and fast with lollipop. Should I go for mm or not as fearing about the bugs in mm....kindly reply plz

• Rochan

Does the samsung A7 2016 exists in silver color?

• Priyanka

how many users we can create here ? any guest mode available ? no one is replying me, I could not find the guest mode or user mode in this phone, very much disappointed.