Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

• Ng

AnonD-562045, 19 Jul 2016I know Samsung galaxy A7 2016 is a nice and good looking smartph... moreUltra data saving mode available after software update.
No s bike mode.

• AnonD-562045

I know Samsung galaxy A7 2016 is a nice and good looking smartphone.But please tell me is Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 has ultra data saving mode and S Bike mode?

gyro plz

Laluna, 18 Jul 2016answer me. which should I buy Samsung A7 or OPPO F1 Plus? thankyouSamsung a7 2016

Ng, 18 Jul 2016Already available? no any news from other siteThe update has been started rolling out for 710F model only till nw

• Ng

iAbhishekh, 16 Jul 2016Has anyone got the marshmallow update yet?Already available?
no any news from other site

• CebuGadget

Laluna, 18 Jul 2016answer me. which should I buy Samsung A7 or OPPO F1 Plus? thankyouA7-2016 is the best phone im using it for 3 months now. Very smooth and fluid has battery good. Cebu

• john

Robert, 17 Jul 2016Thanks.yep

IS A710 dual sim or simgle sim.

• holla

Mostafa, 17 Jul 2016A7 can video call or not. Pls adviseVideo call is available

El, 13 Jul 2016guys, help me choose note 4, a7 2016, j7 2016, or note 3? wich one??A7 is the best .

• Laluna

answer me.
which should I buy Samsung A7 or OPPO F1 Plus?
thankyou

Ahem, 17 Jul 2016Which should I buy, A7 2016 or A8?U should go for A7 2016 as it has 3gb ram instead of 2gb in A8.

• christy26

The smart cover i got for my A7 2016 does not work (the phone does not look or unlock or even lit up the screen on opening or closing the clear cover) can it be the phone? as i tried with separate smart covers none work...

My galaxy a7 2016 version is facing strange problem where for my sim card 2, if any one calls me then it just give beep sound to caller and I get one ring and then call disconnects while caller does not even know that I got one ring before disconnection. This problem happens during few hours and then automatically sim 2 starts working. I have checked all settings related to Call barring also and there is no call barring facility active.I inter changed sim cards and checked in other phone also but there is no issue with sim cards. This problem is only for few hours and then it stops, now I don't know what to do. Does anyone knows about this problem and how to solve this issue.

• Robert

Ng, 17 Jul 2016No screen mirroring on A series.Thanks.

• Mostafa

A7 can video call or not. Pls advise

a7 or a5??

• Ahem

Which should I buy, A7 2016 or A8?

• Ng

Robert, 16 Jul 2016Please someone help me.how to use screen mirroring on this deviceNo screen mirroring on A series.