Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

• Trever

chohan_rohan, 28 Jun 2016The only difference between both is the screen size and battery ... moreAnd 3 GB ram on A7 compared to 2 GB on A5 (2016).

• chohan_rohan

Ian, 27 Jun 2016I am choosing between A5 (2016) and A7 (2016) which one should i get?The only difference between both is the screen size and battery life,which is way better on the A7(2016)

i also bought 2phone Samsung A7 year 2015, i have for problem both phone. I love my Galaxy Mega 5.8 19152 is more better than A7. Bad experience for this A7. System not really good if compare with galaxy mega.

I boughtthis set 1 week ago from thailand. but how can I would be determined that this set has snapdragon or exynos chipset?

• mobilemania77

Will Samsung authorities be kind enough to let us know the exact date of MM Update to A7(2016)?

• Luca

Guys i bought the Hong Kong version sm-a7100 unlocked but i have many network issues with 3 major UK network operator. The connection is completely unstable, keeps dropping even tough the coverage is excellent in the area. Any Idea?
Thnaks

• Ian

I am choosing between A5 (2016) and A7 (2016) which one should i get?

• jp.suresh

worth for money... camera, clarity is perfect, mobile speed perfomence really nice,,, 2016 good smartphone

• Ramee

sam , 17 Jun 2016value for money phn. ..happy wid it so far. .nly prb it gets hot... moreIs this device getting heat when using above 1 to 2 hour ? Can you please tell me is it gettin hot while using ?

Phone s android is so low ...

• ely

only one minus for this model...no led notification for sms and missing calls

• DAVE

AnonD-553322, 26 Jun 2016What should I buy? A7 2016 or oppo f1 plus? Please try to answer... moreoppo f1 plus

A7 2016 is the best ever smartphone over others same price tag smartphones it has longer battery life smooth performance and sexy look with fast charging and crisp display go for it,it will never hurt you

Mike, 26 Jun 2016Iphone 6 and s6A5 (2016), A7 (2016).

What should I buy? A7 2016 or oppo f1 plus? Please try to answer. Thanks!

• Mike

Bilal, 23 Jun 2016Which is better A7 (2016), A5 (2016), S6, Note 4, IPhone 6, IN O... moreIphone 6 and s6

• Carding

AnonD-552455, 25 Jun 2016Which phone is better A7 (2016) or samsung galaxy s6 guys plz te... moreBetter camera is s6. Battery for a7.

• shuhab

Its showing no sim cart insearted even if we have insearted sim in it..to get sim network back we have to open the sim tray and then re insirt it..then after a wile when i stop using it it shows again no sim card..pease tell me...if there is a way to fix this...please please....

• Humoda