Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

• AnonD-281948

¿¿¿¿Android Marshmallow?????

• f.c

A7(2016) or j7(2016),which one is better please i will buy one soon

I used many smartphones Chinese,lg,qmobile but samsung is great brand now i m using A7 2016 excellent smartphone go for A7 2016 u never disheart,ignore all Chinese smartphone all fake on paper specs,one thing remember all things including humans are not perfect same for smartphone not a single smartphone is totally perfect in all aspects.satisfaction is in ur mind not in things

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2016A7 (2016 ) or Huawei P9... help pleaseP9. This isn't worth considering the price. Also because the p9 is a flagship.

DAVE, 27 Jun 2016oppo f1 plusReally? Even though a7 is in fact a samsung whereas the oppo is just a china brand? I'm really thinking about it alot.

A7 (2016 ) or Huawei P9... help please

zul, 28 Jun 2016How about sound quality. Is it slow like J7? Kindly help me beco... moreSpeker is not loud at all look for others for loudness.

• asif ali

zul, 28 Jun 2016How about sound quality. Is it slow like J7? Kindly help me beco... moredont buy if u need for loudness

• zul

How about sound quality. Is it slow like J7? Kindly help me becoz Im about to buy this phone

• Trever

chohan_rohan, 28 Jun 2016The only difference between both is the screen size and battery ... moreAnd 3 GB ram on A7 compared to 2 GB on A5 (2016).

• chohan_rohan

Ian, 27 Jun 2016I am choosing between A5 (2016) and A7 (2016) which one should i get?The only difference between both is the screen size and battery life,which is way better on the A7(2016)

i also bought 2phone Samsung A7 year 2015, i have for problem both phone. I love my Galaxy Mega 5.8 19152 is more better than A7. Bad experience for this A7. System not really good if compare with galaxy mega.

I boughtthis set 1 week ago from thailand. but how can I would be determined that this set has snapdragon or exynos chipset?

• mobilemania77

Will Samsung authorities be kind enough to let us know the exact date of MM Update to A7(2016)?

• Luca

Guys i bought the Hong Kong version sm-a7100 unlocked but i have many network issues with 3 major UK network operator. The connection is completely unstable, keeps dropping even tough the coverage is excellent in the area. Any Idea?
Thnaks

• Ian

I am choosing between A5 (2016) and A7 (2016) which one should i get?

• jp.suresh

worth for money... camera, clarity is perfect, mobile speed perfomence really nice,,, 2016 good smartphone

• Ramee

sam , 17 Jun 2016value for money phn. ..happy wid it so far. .nly prb it gets hot... moreIs this device getting heat when using above 1 to 2 hour ? Can you please tell me is it gettin hot while using ?

Phone s android is so low ...

• ely

only one minus for this model...no led notification for sms and missing calls