Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)

• Doc

Mae, 28 Aug 2021Does anybody here got the problem with selfie cam? Mine was... moreMine is still working Thank you! that thing maybe you drop it hard?

• Mae

Does anybody here got the problem with selfie cam? Mine wasn't working anymore, it's so sudden. Can someone help me?

• Shan

sanjeewawga , 02 Jul 2021Are you a time traveler??🤣🤣🤣

• vojkanbg

Does anyone else have an issue that after about 2.5y headphone doesn't work, so that I have to use loadspeaker?
What could be the issue?

Other than that, this is a good phone (not great).
Pros: Price, huge size, decent battery, mem card slot, 2 sims, flash on a selfie camera, didn't break after many falls.

Cons: Fingerprint reader, slow charging, display and camera are not as good as on my previous phone Samsung Alpha.

• Nucky10

I have this phone for almost 3 years now, bought it February 2019 and I must say it's worth every penny.. Hadn't had any problems so far with anything..

• Bojan

Hello people.
On my A7 2018, the original charger is 7.5w (5v ^ 1.5A), but for some reason it prints - Easy to charge, ie it charges for more than 5 hours to 100%.
I wonder if I would buy some 15w or 18w charger, would it hurt for the A7 2018 or would I get a lot then normal? Thank you

• Lynn

Been using this phone for more than 2 years.
I have no issue ,, no lag .,.
Because I'm not that heavy users...

• Mat

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2021It works like a dream- I bought it 6 months ago, and since ... moreIt doesn't have Snapdragon 662 it's exynos 7885

• Astar

Honest review. Phone is good as a second phone, if u don't game and need a super good camera. The charging time is very frustrating and multi tasking is so bad, it freezes alot... but for the price, it's a 2018 phone, so it has all the essentials needed, storage, battery, camera, screen size

• sanjeewawga

Maya, 09 Apr 2021I have to for almost 4 years and now and never had issues w... moreAre you a time traveler??

• G6

I didn't Get a April 2021 Update A750N... Thanks Samsung

• Neels

I've had this phone for more than 2 years and while it is not the worst for its price, it is really not a phone I would recommend getting. After plenty of issues, it now seems to have reached the grand finale, with the battery draining rapidly and taking AGES to charge.

I'm done with Samsung. Have had too many of their non-flagship phones and way too many issues with them.

A7 User, 10 Apr 2021Try to Buy a Fast Charging Brick like 15w or So ...I Got my... moreThis phone doesn't support fast charging. You should know what you are saying.

It works like a dream- I bought it 6 months ago, and since it was a quick decision, I wasn't able to find a lot about it. It's great for apps that do not have too high graphics and can run other apps perfectly. The only problem is that you cannot transfer apps to external storage. I'm not sure if this was stated in the device information, but like I said, I bought it in a hurry. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor- not the best for high graphic apps. I wish there was a way to transfer apps to SD card though, because the internal storage barely has any space left.

• Mat

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2019Anyone here been experience that full screen pop out ads. a... moreDisable customisation options

• mist

James katel, 30 May 2021You have this phone for 4years??? Really?? the guy is in the future duh🙄🤚

• James katel

Maya, 09 Apr 2021I have to for almost 4 years and now and never had issues w... moreYou have this phone for 4years??? Really??

• Mat

Maya, 09 Apr 2021I have to for almost 4 years and now and never had issues w... moreMaybe earlier version not 2018 model

Does A750GN 2018 support VoLTE??

• Boom

Hi, My A7 2018 A750N has a focusing issue, it doesn't Focus on Night Shot even on the Moon, it focuses on Low Lights. And when i do the tap to focus on the Object like Leaves It Blurs around the Object , Is that normal on Sony Sensor Cams?

P.S I Bought this 2nd Hand Korean Variant from LGU+ and Never tried the International A7 2018 A750GN Lol