Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

Hy guys how much time galaxy A8 battery is taking to fully charge from 0 to 100%

AnonD-458606, 08 Nov 2015c5 is the best choice.But bro sambody saying that.. c5 's camera is nt gd in the night .. is it right

kerson, 07 Nov 2015A8 best Bro r u using a8

• Roy80

AnonD-439091, 09 Nov 2015 Hi which phone is better Samsung Galaxy A8 Or Xperia M5 Dual Have been using galaxy a8 exynos version for a month now . The performance has been nothing short of great . No lags , all games in the Google play store can be played with little to no lag .. Battery performance has been amazing ... getting 5 to 5.5 hrs of screen on time with 24 hrs usage with dual sim and 3g/wifi always on. Camera is great for the most part however video recording at best can only be termed OK with 1080p at 30fps.

Even though this one has just 2gb ram never faced any issue with apps crashing etc .... however ram management is too extra aggressive ( as with galaxy s6 and note 5 ) ... it just doesn't like to keep apps running in the background.

However if u r in a place where u get the snapdragon 615 soc instead of the exynos one ... Pls check before you buy it coz sd 615 does heat up a lot and adreno 405 is not the best gpu for gaming.

• Sudhi Poovathoor

Samsung Galaxy A8 is the best.The Samsung Galaxy A8 is a dual SIM (GSM + CDMA and GSM + CDMA) smartphone that accepts two Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.

• User

AnonD-439091, 09 Nov 2015 Hi which phone is better Samsung Galaxy A8 Or Xperia M5 Dual Iam using a800f awesome in samsung battery is also awesome really impressed

• pratik

Guys plz give me heating problem A8 plz give me ans A8 is best ya no?

Hi which phone is better

Samsung Galaxy A8 Or Xperia M5 Dual

• aalavanthan

AnonD-463554, 07 Nov 2015Hi guys, next month i have plan to buy a new phone. Im confuse i... morei think A8 is better because review from youtube, the A8 run smooth for gaming but the lenovo have some frame drops and laging....

AnonD-463332, 06 Nov 2015Hi brothers. I want to buy new phone. . And I have 2 choice A8 a... morec5 is the best choice.

Hi guys,
Pls tell me your suggestion I want buy no new smartphone I have two choice Galaxy a8 or heuwai mate 7 pls tell me for which is best pls.....

Hi guys, next month i have plan to buy a new phone. Im confuse in choosing between lenovo vibe shot and samsung galaxy a8. I use my phone mostly for gaming, if in percentage maybe 50% for gaming, 30% for call, 10% for social media, 5% for music, and 5% for take photos. Could you all give me advice and suggestion, please? Between those two. If you could, give the reason too. Thank you very much before, and sorry for my bad english.

hi all,
i bought one A8 yesterday (11/7/2015), i am using it for jst one day, the phone size, look-wise is superb!!!! but when using the phone, the phone is getting overheat within a min and the battery is draining like anything...Anybody please help me out of this...

• kerson

• TechMan

AnonD-462806, 05 Nov 2015Hello guys , I want purchase new mobile , which phone is Best A8... moreJust buy an Samsung A5, Using it Right now and its FANTASTIC BABY

Hi brothers. I want to buy new phone. . And I have 2 choice A8 and sony c5 .. Soo plz tell me which one da best

• avi

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2015The design is amazing.But I dont like TouchWiz UI. If Samsung ma... moreUr Right

• summit

when using a8 camera in PRO mode does this have manual focus on subjects like the s6?

• Just my opinion

Sorowar, 05 Nov 2015Hi,i want to buy a new smartphone.. Samsung A8 vs Htc desire ey... moreI think you'd be better with the A8 if you want a better camera and the internal memory is double the HTC eye
the A8 is also built with a faster processor but in the end its upp to you if thats what you would need