Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• Zeth

[deleted post]1400 aed

Why does the Samsung Galaxy does not feature a Gyroscope.

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2015Why doubt it? S6 is waaaaaay betterSamsung Galaxy S6 is much more expensive than A8

• atif naseem

It get hanged out..wat to do...not working.bought yesterday new

• Meteor

What does mean Dual Stanby? When I talk one sim, is the second sim reachable or not?

• SlantedD

AnonD-392500, 26 Oct 2015E9+ has better performance and better camera. A8 has better batt... moreA8 (exynos) has a stronger GPU and lower screen resolution, so its gaming performancemance should be better. Just compare the on screen graphics benchmarks.

For daily performance, I think htc sense is much smoother than touchwiz.

• HARVY

its dope

• Fienal

Okay guys thanks for your help 😉 I will buy it for my father for his birthday 😁

• peto

been using it for a week, yes it's a medium phone but tastes like a flagship.
very good camera, both front and back.

S6 is waaaaaay better

• jafeer

fienal, 26 Oct 2015Hye guys, I need an opinion from all of you. I am considering to... moresamsung s6 is much better
than a8

Himanshu ERP, 16 Oct 2015pls tell me one thing, this phone support ota (pendrive) or not. yes via otg

• Dave

fienal, 26 Oct 2015Hye guys, I need an opinion from all of you. I am considering to... moreS6 is better in every aspect than A8(more powerfull processor,larger RAM,higher resolution : FHD vs. 2K)more advanced camera , except smaller screen size : 5,1" vs 5,7"
that's why S6 is more expensive

fienal, 26 Oct 2015Hye guys, I need an opinion from all of you. I am considering to... moreNo comparison Galaxy S6 better phone all around.

• aniket gupta

why galaxy a8 heat ?

• fienal

Hye guys, I need an opinion from all of you. I am considering to buy galaxy a8 or galaxy s6. Can you tell me which one is better?

Anky123, 25 Oct 2015Which phone is better?A8 or E9+E9+ has better performance and better camera. A8 has better battery life and fingerprint sensor.

zz, 26 Oct 2015Looking for best quality photography (with no blurring) phone wi... moreE9+

• Jeremy

My a8 has only two options in camera mode auto and panorama, how do I activate the others like pro or hdr?

• zz

Looking for best quality photography (with no blurring) phone with dual sim - A-8 or HTC E9+ or Moto X Play ?