Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

• nafis

A8 2016 is fast charge But not in the specifications.

My A810 Lcd got broken since then is been difficult to fix

HirushThanu, 27 Aug 2018Android 8.0.0 rolled Out startedNo s6 or note 5 oreo even tho the processor is the same

Anakonda 99, 18 Jul 2018Please I Should choose one of these C7 Pro A8 2016 XPERIA Z... moreA8 2016 has a better processor. C7 Pro has a better battery life. You pick according to what matters the most to you. Both have Oreo.

You can also compare the design and see which one looks the best

• HirushThanu

Android 8.0.0 rolled Out started

• Aliyetim

Please I Should choose one of these
C7 Pro
A8 2016
XPERIA Z5 Premium

• filly

nitjohn, 26 Feb 2018Battery draining too fast ,.. when it is in use device getting ... moreWhilst using the phone ,the screen becomes blank

• nitjohn

Battery draining too fast ,.. when it is in use device getting too hot ..

A8 2016 vs S6 edge plus?

• Ali Shafeeu

as a800 in this model number a8 not working nfc

A8 2017 release date please?

The most beautiful phone. Samsung should have made one for 2017, and keep the blue aluminum exclusive.

Update nougat available now.

• myname-is-trump

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2017Guys, i've been using the phone for almost 2 months, the perform... moreif you are rooted, go to system/etc/permissions/platform.xml
and delete (at the bottom of the page) all the idle restriction except com.android.providers.downloads

SM, 15 Jun 2017guys my power button is not working anymore and the phone is off... moreSo you can't
But take it to any mobile seller to repair it

I 've now bought the phone and I don't know how to do the settings. The problem now is I can't make calls and also I can't send or receive files via Bluetooth from other phones. when I try to make a called it always indicates that my outgoing calls are barred.

pls I need help now.

Guys, i've been using the phone for almost 2 months, the performance is okay but Im getting the problem of battery draining overnight when my wifi is turned on, I will lose 12% overnight, the thing is, it doesnt happen to me when I was using my samsung j7. Is 12% self discharge overnight normal or nah?

• SM

guys my power button is not working anymore and the phone is off now, any idea how can i turn it on without the p.button? I tried the home key + vol down then usb & didn't work!