Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

I 've now bought the phone and I don't know how to do the settings. The problem now is I can't make calls and also I can't send or receive files via Bluetooth from other phones. when I try to make a called it always indicates that my outgoing calls are barred.

pls I need help now.

Guys, i've been using the phone for almost 2 months, the performance is okay but Im getting the problem of battery draining overnight when my wifi is turned on, I will lose 12% overnight, the thing is, it doesnt happen to me when I was using my samsung j7. Is 12% self discharge overnight normal or nah?

• SM

guys my power button is not working anymore and the phone is off now, any idea how can i turn it on without the p.button? I tried the home key + vol down then usb & didn't work!

• Mans

javed, 13 Jun 2017from where you bought in 900 sar? can u pls let me know999 in Extra here in Riyadh. Try to visit extra store in any branch or you can purchase it online in their website.

• javed

AnonD-674095, 10 Jun 2017I also brought in KSA in an offer of SAR.900.from where you bought in 900 sar?
can u pls let me know

• Alaa Fathi

Mr. Handsome(Jonnel), 26 May 2017Where do I can buy these? I want this phone right now. now at extra stores at ksa for 999 sar

Ehtsham, 05 Jun 2017I bought 2 A8 cell phones on promotion from Saudi Arabia. Each c... moreI also brought in KSA in an offer of SAR.900.

• Ehtsham

I bought 2 A8 cell phones on promotion from Saudi Arabia. Each cost me 28000 rs

This phone is excellent one.Buy it if you get some offer price.
I have two questions(any one help me) :-
1. In rear camera, we can set tap to take picture.How can i do that setting for Front camera(Primary camera)?
2.Which is the best Game to Play on A8?

• Mr. Handsome(Jonnel)

Where do I can buy these? I want this phone right now.

• Princess

This phone is amazing. I just love the phone.

• AnonD-351950

Deos it have the same camera stetup like the sammy s6 or the sammy c7??? the spec sheet deos'nt say.

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2017A8 6 absolutely Go for the A7 2017 which has the same sized screen but a IP68 rating!

I do not think they are doing an A8 this year just the A3, A5, A7 & A9 2017 models!

• Zoom

AnonD-587010, 14 Feb 2017Can someone tell me if a8 2016 have an active fingerprint sensor... moreFrom what i have seen on youtube ... It has a passive scanner ... U need to press home button

• Zoom

No gyro, no tactile feedback on recent apps n back keys ... Ssly Samsung

AnonD-650752, 31 Mar 2017Hi Which one ? a5 2016 or a7 2016 or a8 2016A8 6 absolutely

• ali shakir

i want galaxy a8 6 with version of 7.1.1 if anyone has this type of version pkease inform me

• M_63

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2017 Is Nougat available for this device or not??No,it doesn't tell now.

Is Nougat available for this device or not??

• maher

AnonD-101591, 15 Mar 2017Dose anyone know how to mirror the mobile screen on tv using Any... moredownlod smart view app on playstor then connect your tv and phone to same wifi network finaly open your smartiew app and start mirroring yo phone