Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

• Ditha

This phone is so amazing, I love it

• fixii

AnonD-587010, 14 Feb 2017Can someone tell me if a8 2016 have an active fingerprint sensor... moreyes have finger senser on home button

• rich watarious

Yes truly this phone has a beautiful design

Dose anyone know how to mirror the mobile screen on tv using Anycast or chromecast I didn't see the mirror screen on this device

A8 is the most beautiful phone in year from samsung..
i was using this phone from 8 months..
no issues at all... no lags. no hangs..
great build quality.. 16 mp camera is just awesome. with mind blowing clearity...
3 GB RAM is enough for my games and apps..
overall great phone at decent price.

I WANT IT!!!! But it doesn't seem to be available in the UK??? I can't find it on the Samsung UK website or with any network providers.... :(

• rizi butt

Robe, 21 Feb 2017thanks for your answer... where can I buy a black one? nice

this phone is suit for gorilla hand

• Robe

FJ, 21 Feb 2017I have A8 2016 in black. yeah that's possible!thanks for your answer... where can I buy a black one?

• FJ

Robe, 13 Feb 2017I want it in black color... is it possible?I have A8 2016 in black. yeah that's possible!

• Good

Phone doesnt have a gyro sensor but all other things are very good

• elias

AKM, 27 Jan 2017hello. i am akash this phone is good. its awesome ..i love it

• atallah cell

its an amazing phone i like it all A series its owsome

Can someone tell me if a8 2016 have an active fingerprint sensor like the j7 prime ? I mean you don't need to press the home button when the device is locked and the screen is off.

• Robe

I want it in black color... is it possible?

• Eli

I bought a brand new blue A8 2016 4 days ago here in one of the malls in Bahrain. But its earphone jack is not working. I already tried 3 different earphone but none of them worked. Now I have to go to a samsung survice center for check up and possible repair. I hope they will replace it with a new device without a glitch.

• Jimmy

Bought it from emag Romania cost 700€!
Good phone but a little overpriced l think!

• Ai

no black color????? unbelievable!!!!!

• Robe

there is out there a black color version of this phone?

• charbel atallah

its an amazing phone i love it ....