Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016)

• US

None of the new Samsung models like J7 Prime are available in USA

I live in the us and have been looking to get this phone but I believe it's not available yet

• Romel

is this OTG??

Andrew, 07 Nov 2016Hello, I live in the US. Does anyone know if it is available her... morehttp://welectronics.com/gsm/Samsung/Samsung-Gala­xy-A8-2016.HTML

but the price is criminal i still haven't found anywhere that sells for the 6/10 price tag

• Andrew

Hello, I live in the US. Does anyone know if it is available here and if so where and how I could buy it?

Note 4 , 06 Nov 2016I am interested in this mobile but need to know is there any scr... moreGG4

• Note 4

I am interested in this mobile but need to know is there any screen protection (Gorilla Glass ) ???

• Joe

AnonD-257122, 05 Nov 2016This so called upgrade (?) is a big joke compared to A5/A7. I do... moredidn't you notice it's chipset?
same chipset as S6/S6edge/Note5/S6edge plus.
Make a reading habbit before conclusion..

This so called upgrade (?) is a big joke compared to A5/A7. I don't know what samsung had in mind, no significant changesavings at all. Would rather stick with my A8 (2015).

Kind of too late .. they rater should make 2017 ..

• parks

when it could launch in the philippines

Lack of usb type & no fast charge.. hmmpp.

• snowflakemy

vince, 16 Oct 2016when it will launch in Qatartoday

• angel

how to change the battery if didn't already works? b'coz it non removable.

• PHONE ZOMBIE

Hi.Samsung a8(2016) phone has better specifications than the a7(2016).But why the price group of a8(2016) is less than the a7(2016)?Is therea problem of this device or not?

• balazador

laiq zaman, 21 Oct 2016Any one know SAMSUNG GALAXY A8 released date\month?................ moreOn market now

• balazador

I have the first one a8 duo...but seems not supported by SMULE APPS...does this new launch a8 can run smule apps?

• lucky

when it would lauch inthe philippines

• za de