Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

joefbi, 30 Sep 2019A7 used the same processor exynos 7885 recieved update for Andoi... moreBecause A8 got two major updates

Alexs, 29 Aug 2019Some advice Schould I update my A8 to Pie or it is better to s... moreAlready update to pie few months ago and i have nothing to concerned about it.

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2019Overall, not worthy for its price. Camera is not that great, but... morehaha..sorry, i laugh

A7 used the same processor exynos 7885 recieved update for Andoid 10.
But, why not A8?

Nick, 24 Sep 2019A8 would get Android 10 update! https://www.androidpure.com/sam... moreIt would be nice for her to get it. but the galaxy s8 won't get it. that's weird to me

Nick, 24 Sep 2019A8 would get Android 10 update! https://www.androidpure.com/sam... moreI guess it means A8 star. Not A8 or A8+.
But we'll see. Thanks for sharing.

Nick, 24 Sep 2019A8 would get Android 10 update! https://www.androidpure.com/sam... moreit wont it got 2 major updates

• Nick

Nikola19, 07 Sep 2019Nothing, Galaxy A8 has already received 2 mayor update and that'... moreA8 would get Android 10 update!

• Maria

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2019Overall, not worthy for its price. Camera is not that great, but... moreIf you gave your opinion just right now, you give a right opinion because this A8 2018 is almost two year old and that is very old for a phone's age.

Yes, this was overpriced at the launch but the price is down gradually till its lowest price now. This A8 2018 is still competitive in the mid-range phone market, especially in its quality and even its single rear camera. It lacks the trendy features, like dual rear camera and FPUD in the mid-range segment.

• Maria

ChasedByDeath, 18 Sep 2019Hello guys, I have lost my charger for this phone. Can any kind ... moreIt is better to buy the original charger of Samsung from the authentic Samsung store. Otherwise, you can buy any charger but please buy the famous authorized brand of charger, like Aukey, Anker, etc.

ChasedByDeath, 18 Sep 2019Hello guys, I have lost my charger for this phone. Can any kind ... moreUSB C, make sure you buy a fast charging cord and adapter

Overall, not worthy for its price. Camera is not that great, but it's cool that's waterproof and has an aluminum frame except that nothing major and worthy buying. Will actually sell it and switch to iPhone.

Hello guys, I have lost my charger for this phone. Can any kind soul please provide me with the specifications of the charger of this phone? I don't really want to damage my phone.

• Aleksa 23a

I think is really good

• gsmtoday

M.R. Zata, 09 Aug 2019Hey friends, i just want your opinions, I want buy new phone tha... moreA8 (2018) camera has a wider aperture so it is going to let more light in, less noise on darker scenes. Otherwise looks like the same camera specs so I would go with the A8 (2018). Also if you want a FM radio that can be used with no data, don't get the Canadian version as they disable the FM in all their A8's.

silverkt14, 06 Sep 2019What about android 10?Nothing, Galaxy A8 has already received 2 mayor update and that's it for him.

• silverkt14

What about android 10?

• Maria

Bane K., 30 Aug 2019You guy just talking about security updates. Every phone is vuln... moreMake sense...

• Bane K.

You guy just talking about security updates. Every phone is vulnerable in some way, for me that security update is security for government and not user as user can always be spied on.
You only slow down your phone for no reason with those updates...

Alexs, 29 Aug 2019Some advice Schould I update my A8 to Pie or it is better to s... moreI am pleased with how he works with the pie