Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Alphonse, 03 Feb 2020Hello my Samsung Galaxy a8 has a problem. The battery went to 0%... moreCall Samsung support

• Maria

Kujtim Zymeri, 06 Feb 2020I have the solutio. Buy Xperia and see the perfection. Never bu... moreYours is not solutio (a.k.a solution). Yours is promotion (of other brands) LoL

• Kujtim Zymeri

Alphonse, 03 Feb 2020Hello my Samsung Galaxy a8 has a problem. The battery went to 0%... moreI have the solutio. Buy Xperia and see the perfection. Never buy crap samsung. Never.

• Alphonse

Hello my Samsung Galaxy a8 has a problem. The battery went to 0% and the phone when off but when I try to charge it, it juste show me this " custom binary blocked by FAP lock" please a solution

• Maria

Bakri, 23 Jan 2020My Hp suddenly no function ..batt fully charge I do not know what you mean by "no function".
Bring yours to Samsung Authorized Service Center. They would be happy to re-install the Android.

• Bakri

My Hp suddenly no function ..batt fully charge

• Maria

syrup, 15 Jan 2020my model is sn-a530n duos, can i flash sn-a530f duos on it?I do not know this matter technically but I won't do what you want to do. Unless you are a "like to try something risky" person. It is so risky for your A8 2018. But if you are successful, I am waiting for your story then.

• Jaldabaoth

syrup, 15 Jan 2020my model is sn-a530n duos, can i flash sn-a530f duos on it?No, you can't! You may, but it might corrupt your phones IMEI or worse, brick your phone!

You have been warned! 😂

my model is sn-a530n duos, can i flash sn-a530f duos on it?

• syrup

my model is sn-530n. can i flash the europe global duos firmware?

Chuki, 17 Dec 2019Also my model number is SM-A530F/DS so can I flash vietnam rom o... moreYes
u can download it from sammobile website
go to firmwares section and search A530f then download latest vietnam firmware (XXV) for this model
flash with odin3 v3.13
after boot phone, u should insert your simcard and reset factory to set phone region to vietnam
job done!

• heybyne

I have this phone for a year now and the only problem I had is the front camera, I am using the normal mode of it but sometimes when im taking groufies, (group selfies) it only focuses on my face and my friends is blurred at the back im not using the portraimode

• Jasmine.

Guys does your A8 feel a tad bit warm all the time. It's not hot but a little too warm!

I've deactivated background data usage on so many apps yet it feels unusually warm.

• Chuki

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2019hi dear just flash vietnam rom on your a8 2018 for volte and ca... moreAlso my model number is SM-A530F/DS so can I flash vietnam rom on this model???

• Chuki

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2019hi dear just flash vietnam rom on your a8 2018 for volte and ca... moreCan u pls tell me where I can find Vietnam ROM???

Chuki, 13 Dec 2019I bought Samsung a8 (2018) from Indonesia and using it in India.... morehi dear
just flash vietnam rom on your a8 2018 for volte and call recorder

• Venom

Last security update (december) f****d up my phone. I got error on Google play services (stop working). Couldn't solve the problem without factory reset

• Chuki

I bought Samsung a8 (2018) from Indonesia and using it in India. However, the VOLTE is not working. A8 (2018) has not launched in India whereas A8 plus (2018) did launch in India and VOLTE works on it.

Anyone has any idea on how to make VOLTE work on this device.

• Maria

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2019Hi!! Is there any chance for galaxy a8 2018 to get android 10? D... moreI am not sure but I say NO (I think).

• Maria

As, 30 Nov 2019Hii. What about a8 (2018) rear and front camera ? And which i... moreA8 (not plus) 2018 vs A7 2018? The first thing you must consider is the size. A8 is small. If you do not like small sceeen, you must have A7.
The cameras between both is about the same quality, more or less. It is difficult to say which one is better than another one. A7 has additional rear cameras.
IP68 is the last thing you may consider then if you have outdoor activities mostly.