Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Upset customer, 16 Aug 2019 I have four phone lines with four phones all Samsung A8 (2018),... moreI never have that problem on my A8, really. Mine is doing just fine. Sorry to hear that

• Maria

Upset customer, 16 Aug 2019 I have four phone lines with four phones all Samsung A8 (2018),... moreHow can you say that you enjoy all of your A8 (hope it is A8 2018) when you have that problem?
And what make me curious more is that I never find any phones, any brands, that can be used for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year....without charging it LOL

• Upset customer

I have four phone lines with four phones all Samsung A8 (2018), they all have the same problems. They lose connection to sin cards. At random times where it says sin card not for calling, or your surfing the net and you lose internet again it say no sin card. Thought it was my phone provider so I switched and still having the same issues with the A8 phone on a different cell provider. Besides that I enjoyed using the A8 but not good for business if your not able to receive or make calls 24hrs a day 365 days a year.

Vote new A8
- New chipset
- Battery 4000mah 25w super fast charging
- New sim slot like a50

LYREA8, 11 Aug 2019YesMany Thanks ☺☺

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2019With the update does A8 have blue light filter option ?Yes

Hi Everybody , thinking to buy one , with the new update does it have apart from night mode screen , the blue light filter option ?

With the update does A8 have blue light filter option ?

Lucext, 09 Aug 2019Dark mode stops every few days. Anyone else has this bug? One m... moreYes, it's bugs. I have bugs in camera app after july update. I hope they fix that bugs.

• Maria

M.R. Zata, 09 Aug 2019Hey friends, i just want your opinions, I want buy new phone tha... moreThat's a hard question, all three have the same/similar inside, but the display of A8 2018. So, as I love a newer one, I choose A8 2018.

Hey friends, i just want your opinions, I want buy new phone that camera & performance is better, but include ip 68 too. I have some candidates, A5 (2017), A7 (2017) , and A8 (2018). Who is better?? I need ASAP. Thx!

P.s only Samsung phone
P.s.s my budget around 350 usd

• Lucext

Dark mode stops every few days. Anyone else has this bug?
One more: sometimes all quick buttons are light up and on the next notification bar access things are getting to normal.
Are those general bugs, or is something personal?

Gigi, 09 Aug 2019I had the phone for a year and everything worked great until the... moreI had a similar problem, I solved it by shutting down allways on and uninstalling the applications that consume the most batteries. You can also try to get into safe mode by using your phone to see if the battery will be drained by then.

• Gigi

I had the phone for a year and everything worked great until the july update. Now it loses 20% battery in one night in standby

Amirmohsen, 30 Jul 2019Does it connectable to TV? Can it connect to TV by MHL?Search on google for mhl compatible smartphones. I think they removed that feature in phones released after 2014/15.

• LYREA8

Has anyone using Gcam on A8 exynos vers? Share link please.. thankyou :)

Amirmohsen, 30 Jul 2019Does it connectable to TV? Can it connect to TV by MHL?Wi-Fi connect only

• Amirmohsen

Does it connectable to TV?
Can it connect to TV by MHL?

max, 29 Jul 2019not at all, the battery is excellent. last all day, even for pub... moreWhat firmware of month should I drawback to?

• Jmaxp

Yes A8 is special. Midrange like flagship's form factor with dedicated micro sdcard slot.
My A8 is in pie now with One hand operation + app. Everything just normal. I like the gestures.

I hope samsung keep releasing this A8 upgrade for every 3 years.