Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

• Maria

Marinboy, 27 Mar 2021After 2 years, excesive heating, lags, freezing. I must res... moreFor your information, every brands of smartphone have the same problem after using them for years. I feel that iPhone is the best after all if we are talking about your problem. And I am not iPhone or any brands seller.

I suggest galaxy A51, You can see its specifications and watch it on YouTube

I'm an A8 user and am now looking for a samsung phone that has a similar width (i have small hands) and under-display fingerprint scanner. Possibly in the same price range as the A series. Any recommendation?

• Marinboy

After 2 years, excesive heating, lags, freezing. I must reset to factory settings. One more year the same problem reseting is useless. Same the phone. This is my last Samsung EVER!??

Maria, 26 Dec 2020That's why I ask for Alex's answer why he said ..... moreMe too. Still using Oreo. I once almost cried because accidentally installed new software update. Thankfully it's still Oreo πŸ˜‚

LA, 21 Mar 2021Next month, April is 3rd year I using this phone, still gre... moreMe too, October 2021 is 3rd anniversary of A8 (2018). I plan to use it till broken.

• LA

Next month, April is 3rd year I using this phone, still great phone in 2021. First experience I use Samsung phone and I will buy Samsung phone next time. Maybe I try S series.

I donβ€˜t own it but I think it is one of the prettiest phones Samsung ever made. The newest A series (like A52, A72) look nice again, but they are made of plastic.

LYREA8, 22 Jan 2021using this phone for 2,5 years and never haved an issued bu... moreA71 is better choice, more software support. S9+ is older device and don't have software support.

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2021Does it give any new features, how is the performance!I got it new as a "free phone": the bonus grocery gift card amount was more than the tab amount so it did not cost me anything more than my old phone as long as I stayed with the provider for 2 years. Now 26 months later it is still working well. Unless i use it heavily i only have to charge it at night. I use a standard 1A 5v charger at night as i think it could be better for the battery than a fast charge. If i am in a rush I will use the fast 1.5v 7.5v charger that came with the phone. I reccomend this phone.

• mike

How's one UI update? How's the battery after update?

GorujoCY, 25 Jan 2021yep, but I have managed to find a rom that you can flash to... moreDoes it give any new features, how is the performance!

• Maria

LYREA8, 22 Jan 2021using this phone for 2,5 years and never haved an issued bu... moreHello, in my opinion: if you have two choices only, it is better to have S9+ as S9+ is losing the trendy display only (i.e punch hole display).

Kaniki, 07 Jan 2021Lie!!!!!!😳yep, but I have managed to find a rom that you can flash to get android 10 one ui 2.0 on the samsung. It works just fine if I use it as a second phone (the rom is basically an s9 rom modified to work with the a8 2018 tho so probably expect some issues occuring)

Just remember that for those you wanna do it, Remember that you are voiding your warranty and none is responsible for any damages

LYREA8, 22 Jan 2021using this phone for 2,5 years and never haved an issued bu... moreS9+, A71 is a downgrade

LYREA8, 22 Jan 2021using this phone for 2,5 years and never haved an issued bu... moreJust keep it, none of the new mid-range phones have water resistance

• LYREA8

using this phone for 2,5 years and never haved an issued but i want to upgrade.. the choices will be S9+ or A71? please help..

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2020No way, how did she get One UI 2.0. My A8 is still on One Ui 1.0.Lie!!!!!!😳

• NOl

LYREA8, 30 Dec 2020Good for you. My gcam is my daily use, it's lacking fe... moreHow do you install it? I have One UI on mine.

• LYREA8

Alex, 29 Dec 2020I have installed GCam too but it's significantly under... moreGood for you. My gcam is my daily use, it's lacking few features, but it's ok. This Gcam version cannot do the front camera, and night shot. but all i need is the main camera so it's fine.