Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

• JohnR

Maria, 31 Mar 2020Hello JohnR, could you share your experience with the newes... moreIt was only a security patch.

• Maria

JohnR, 31 Mar 2020My last update was less than one month ago. However, I susp... moreHello JohnR, could you share your experience with the newest update? What's new?

• JohnR

Araceli, 27 Mar 2020I just bought this cell it's great! But the thing I noticed... moreMy last update was less than one month ago. However, I suspect that the normal update cycle is being disrupted by the coronavirus.

Arisjenong, 26 Mar 2020I've just bought this phone in secondhand,the screen is lit... moreI mean, screen is damaged. You must replace.

• Araceli

I just bought this cell it's great! But the thing I noticed is I don't have monthly updates as I use to have with the A5 2017 why is that? This is a newer model than a5..

I've just bought this phone in secondhand,the screen is little yellowish,and in screen mode,i cant change between adaptif,amoled cinema,amoled foto,and basic mode. Is this screen problem,so i should change the lcd/or just bug for the software?

Sorry for bad english,

Jasmine., 21 Dec 2019Guys does your A8 feel a tad bit warm all the time. It's no... moreat the lowest battery, yes it feels warm. For example I get at 20% or 15% and the phone is warm.
But I also use Mobile Hotspot and 4G for my friend while playing a simple game (eg. Hearthstone) and again it gets warm at some minutes later. But as always, leave it off and it will cool down later.

Jasmine., 21 Dec 2019Guys does your A8 feel a tad bit warm all the time. It's no... moreyes dont worry , mine feels pretty warm

Morino, 19 Feb 2020The Samsung Galaxy A8 is an excellent phone, what I like so... moreYeah, I've been using it for 1 and a half year with the case I've been given, It isn't majorly damaged and it still is a decent phone (Except for its price tho)

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2020Is it gonna get android 10? After some research, it doesn't seem that it will be getting Android 10 and up (except if Samsung will ever change their mind but still not possible even tho the phone is capable of One UI 2.0)

• Maria

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2020Is it gonna get android 10? Big No.

Is it gonna get android 10?

The Samsung Galaxy A8 is an excellent phone, what I like so much about it is that it is well balanced in its entirety, there are no visible drawbacks

Alphonse, 03 Feb 2020Hello my Samsung Galaxy a8 has a problem. The battery went ... moreCall Samsung support

• Maria

Kujtim Zymeri, 06 Feb 2020I have the solutio. Buy Xperia and see the perfection. Nev... moreYours is not solutio (a.k.a solution). Yours is promotion (of other brands) LoL

• Kujtim Zymeri

Alphonse, 03 Feb 2020Hello my Samsung Galaxy a8 has a problem. The battery went ... moreI have the solutio. Buy Xperia and see the perfection. Never buy crap samsung. Never.

• Alphonse

Hello my Samsung Galaxy a8 has a problem. The battery went to 0% and the phone when off but when I try to charge it, it juste show me this " custom binary blocked by FAP lock" please a solution

• Maria

Bakri, 23 Jan 2020My Hp suddenly no function ..batt fully charge I do not know what you mean by "no function".
Bring yours to Samsung Authorized Service Center. They would be happy to re-install the Android.

• Bakri