Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

• silverkt14

What about android 10?

• Maria

Bane K., 30 Aug 2019You guy just talking about security updates. Every phone is vuln... moreMake sense...

• Bane K.

You guy just talking about security updates. Every phone is vulnerable in some way, for me that security update is security for government and not user as user can always be spied on.
You only slow down your phone for no reason with those updates...

Alexs, 29 Aug 2019Some advice Schould I update my A8 to Pie or it is better to s... moreI am pleased with how he works with the pie

• Maria

Alexs, 29 Aug 2019Some advice Schould I update my A8 to Pie or it is better to s... moreI am a person who like to keep the phone in its originality. A "small" update is okay for me but an OS update is a big NO for me.

• Alexs

Some advice
Schould I update my A8 to Pie or it is better to stay on Oreo?
What about battery consumption on Pie?
Thanks.

Upset customer, 16 Aug 2019 I have four phone lines with four phones all Samsung A8 (2018),... moreI never have that problem on my A8, really. Mine is doing just fine. Sorry to hear that

• Maria

Upset customer, 16 Aug 2019 I have four phone lines with four phones all Samsung A8 (2018),... moreHow can you say that you enjoy all of your A8 (hope it is A8 2018) when you have that problem?
And what make me curious more is that I never find any phones, any brands, that can be used for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year....without charging it LOL

• Upset customer

I have four phone lines with four phones all Samsung A8 (2018), they all have the same problems. They lose connection to sin cards. At random times where it says sin card not for calling, or your surfing the net and you lose internet again it say no sin card. Thought it was my phone provider so I switched and still having the same issues with the A8 phone on a different cell provider. Besides that I enjoyed using the A8 but not good for business if your not able to receive or make calls 24hrs a day 365 days a year.

Vote new A8
- New chipset
- Battery 4000mah 25w super fast charging
- New sim slot like a50

LYREA8, 11 Aug 2019YesMany Thanks ☺☺

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2019With the update does A8 have blue light filter option ?Yes

Hi Everybody , thinking to buy one , with the new update does it have apart from night mode screen , the blue light filter option ?

With the update does A8 have blue light filter option ?

Lucext, 09 Aug 2019Dark mode stops every few days. Anyone else has this bug? One m... moreYes, it's bugs. I have bugs in camera app after july update. I hope they fix that bugs.

• Maria

M.R. Zata, 09 Aug 2019Hey friends, i just want your opinions, I want buy new phone tha... moreThat's a hard question, all three have the same/similar inside, but the display of A8 2018. So, as I love a newer one, I choose A8 2018.

Hey friends, i just want your opinions, I want buy new phone that camera & performance is better, but include ip 68 too. I have some candidates, A5 (2017), A7 (2017) , and A8 (2018). Who is better?? I need ASAP. Thx!

P.s only Samsung phone
P.s.s my budget around 350 usd

• Lucext

Dark mode stops every few days. Anyone else has this bug?
One more: sometimes all quick buttons are light up and on the next notification bar access things are getting to normal.
Are those general bugs, or is something personal?

Gigi, 09 Aug 2019I had the phone for a year and everything worked great until the... moreI had a similar problem, I solved it by shutting down allways on and uninstalling the applications that consume the most batteries. You can also try to get into safe mode by using your phone to see if the battery will be drained by then.

• Gigi

I had the phone for a year and everything worked great until the july update. Now it loses 20% battery in one night in standby