Samsung Galaxy A8 Star (A9 Star)

Samsung Galaxy A8 Star (A9 Star)

• Abhishek

Jojo, 29 Jun 2019Can someone tell me, is it this phone got a Raw feature on the ... moreNo....it doesn't have raw feature

• fariz

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019after current update my rear camera not working properly, some t... moretry factory reset?

after current update my rear camera not working properly, some time it works sometime it get hang. pls advice solution.

• dis

Dis, 15 Aug 2019Yes i have heating problem too, probably have something to do wi... morebut of course my phone function normally. maybe it has something to do with failed big little or hmp?

• Dis

Havi, 09 Aug 2019I have A8 star with a serious heating problem and the phone scre... moreYes i have heating problem too, probably have something to do with pie? We still havent got july update after all (probably?)

• Havi

Derek, 05 Jan 2019There is NO heating issue. I have no idea why people are compla... moreI have A8 star with a serious heating problem and the phone screen goes on and off...

• Zul8

Data connection problems when u play pubg in long time...it s happen Frequently after my phone temperature increase up to 39°C ...i just connect to wifi to continue play pubg....when i goes to data connection its happen again...why? Any mambers can explain...

• din

DANISH , 07 Jul 2019After updated android pie my phone galaxy a8 star hanging problem go to Samsung member app.. and complain about it so samsung will release new update to solve this problem.. I already done that.. if enough people complain samsung must will action..

• DANISH

Din, 05 Jul 2019After update to pie one UI. My phone become laggy.. even after t... moreAfter updated android pie my phone galaxy a8 star hanging problem

• Din

After update to pie one UI. My phone become laggy.. even after taking it to SC and format my phone.. its still laggy.. hopefully they will release new update to solve this problem

• Din

misqueen, 28 Jun 2019what is the negative effect if a8 star update ti android pie (one ui)?After update to pie one UI.. my phone become laggy ..

aswin, 24 Jun 2019can i buy samsung a8 star or a50I will suggest A8 star because of SD 660 and more ram and better battery backup than A50

• Jojo

Can someone tell me, is it this phone got a Raw feature on the camera menu?

• misqueen

what is the negative effect if a8 star update ti android pie (one ui)?

aswin, 24 Jun 2019can i buy samsung a8 star or a50A50

• aswin

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019I got the 9.0 Pie update overnight yesterday. First impressions ... morecan i buy samsung a8 star or a50

• grwn

My a8 star is from Singapore (starhub). The latest update is from yesterday with android 8, made on November 19th. Is it possible that the pie update will come this month? Because there has just been an update.

I got the 9.0 Pie update overnight yesterday. First impressions - it's really great! I'm quite happy that we get the new Bixby, better camera app, night mode, faster app loading and so much more. You can now tap the screen to wake up - no need to press any hardware buttons! I have more free space after the update. Guess what? I can use both sims now on 4G LTE! It actually feels like a different phone now. The update size was about 1.4 GB. Totally worth the wait :)

Mine received pie and one ui yesterday,i'm from indonesia..after update,my phone worked better..the look and feel changed for the better too..

• sunny

is it good to apply rear lens camera .. can we get same quality photos that of with lens protected